Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teeth whitening strips

Ronin

Originally posted by Mystify22

I have heard from friends and family Crest White strips actually work really well

I want to try them

yeah ive heard mixed reviews. i wanna try em also but just tryin to get more peoples input first.

Originally posted by Ronin

yeah ive heard mixed reviews. i wanna try em also but just tryin to get more peoples input first.

One of my roommates uses Colgate Simply White, but I've tried it and it tastes GROSS and it's a pain in the ass to keep saliva off your teeth for 30 seconds. That's why I want to get White Strips

I go to the dentist every 6 months for a cleaning, but still doesn't make them whiter... I also use whitening tooth paste which doesn't do shit.....

How much is it to get them professionally whitened???

yeah whitening tooth paste has to be the biggest scam running.

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

i have heard mixed reviews about the crest whitening strips. but for the most part they are a quick fix. none of them will get your teeth as white as going to the dentist would but they do enough to make a difference :D

i heard you the first time

i have heard mixed reviews about the crest whitening strips. but for the most part they are a quick fix. none of them will get your teeth as white as going to the dentist would but they do enough to make a difference :D

i heard you the second time

lmfffffaaaooo@"mixed reviews"

Ebert + Roeper @ the movies representin big willy style

Because we live meaningless, consumer-driven lives :blank:

BTW.....that's a great line from the movie "10 Things I Hate About You

true true.

after i brush my teeth with my whitening toothpaste, im goin to bed, so nice chatting with u this evening.:)

Originally posted by Ronin

true true.

after i brush my teeth with my whitening toothpaste, im goin to bed, so nice chatting with u this evening.:)

I'm going to do the same - and hope in the back of my mind, it starts to work :laugh:

Nice talkin to you too :) Good night!

An ex-girlfriend of mine is a news anchor in Houston. As an "expose" of whitening strips, she went to the dentist before and after using crest white strips for 3 weeks (on the package, it says you only need 2 weeks). She said her teeth improved by 4 shades. I tried them myself, and to be honest, it is hard to see any real difference, but I think that's because obviously it's hard to see any gradual changes on yourself. I've heard good things about the Rembrandt cleaning system, where they give you a retainer to keep on over night. I never used that one, though.

mystify I hear ya on the fact of keeping saliva off your teeth for 30 seconds. Its like that commercial where the lady puts it on her teeth and then cant talk or anything...LOL...that sounds like a pain in the ass,

I have been debating on trying the strips too, a girl at work uses them and her teeth are pretty white, and she is a smoker too.,..but I think she bleaches her teeth too. Im not sure.