Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Union Lounge Sundays (sunday School)

mrmatas2277

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey guys, I'm glad you liked Union. I have been there every sunday since they first opened on Sunday afternoons, about two months ago, and the place has really taken off. At first it was just the die hard partiers that went directly from space, but now we see some more afternoon partiers, that go straight to Nikkis afterward. Its now open till 9 or 10pm, depending on the crowd. Yeah, the back room is kinda scary, but I rarely venture back there. My spot is the dancefloor.

Gaby and Cue are really great DJ's, and top notch guys as well. For anyone that is into them or wants to check them out in a more "normal" scene, you can find Cue at Blue on Wed nights (you will find me there too...), and Opium on Friday and Saturday nights. Gaby will soon start playing at Blue on Tuesday nights, and Opium with Cue on Friday nights I believe. You can find him now at Oxygen with Edgar V, as has been posted before.

I plan on heading out there to Oxygen on friday, then Opium afterward for a double dose of bad ass house......Hope to see a few of you there. :D

By the way Matas, if you ask Gaby to play something like Touch Me.......he would be SOOOOO insulted and telly ou that he doesn't have it. *lol*

Well, union lounge is union lounge, after hours, pretty good djs but it is NOT Nikki Beach........as far as the atmosphere, any after hours, after Space party is going to have a weird thing going on. let's be honest, i dont know anyone high on life, staying up from partying on Sat looking great at 2pm ....THE NEXT DAY!!!

'::D:'

if you do, i'd like to interview them and learn how they DO it......

':cool:'

Guest brwneydtrouble

Then I guess you haven't seen me there.....

And no one's COMPARING it to Nikki Beach, I just happened to notice a few people at Nikkis that I saw at Union, wearing the same clothes. WHICH were not at Space. I just happened to have gone home to change after Space, since we did start at about 11pm at Rain, then off to Space till noon, then Union till 9pm. Got to Nikki's at 11:30, and closed the place down. All the time dancing my ass off.

And all this time sober......well, except for a 4 hour period at Space........:D

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Then I guess you haven't seen me there.....

And no one's COMPARING it to Nikki Beach, I just happened to notice a few people at Nikkis that I saw at Union, wearing the same clothes. WHICH were not at Space. I just happened to have gone home to change after Space, since we did start at about 11pm at Rain, then off to Space till noon, then Union till 9pm. Got to Nikki's at 11:30, and closed the place down. All the time dancing my ass off.

And all this time sober......well, except for a 4 hour period at Space........:D

:laugh: 4 hrs huhh ??:laugh: LOCAAAAAA !!!!

Originally posted by norahmiami

let's be honest, i dont know anyone high on life, staying up from partying on Sat looking great at 2pm ....THE NEXT DAY!!!

if you do, i'd like to interview them and learn how they DO it......

if u get that interview done...let me know, i wanna see the responses;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

most def....we have to meet up bro...u are always MIA (missing in action):tongue:

MIA...lol...Yeah man...we just seem to pick differnt clubs to jamm @ different weekends....Anyways whats the deal for this weekend? I read on whysleep. that u all were heading out to Lawler this Sat @ Space...whats up with the cover?? any passwords as of yet?

Originally posted by bzfbutter1

MIA...lol...Yeah man...we just seem to pick differnt clubs to jamm @ different weekends....Anyways whats the deal for this weekend? I read on whysleep. that u all were heading out to Lawler this Sat @ Space...whats up with the cover?? any passwords as of yet?

dont know bro...as the week gets closer we will have an idea of the whole password thing...i will keep ya posted...;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

dont know bro...as the week gets closer we will have an idea of the whole password thing...i will keep ya posted...;)

You still going to porky's??? just out of curiosity..so we can @ leat meet up there b4 the weekend...I've had bad luck meeting up ppl @ the club..so i'd rather make sure i know who i'm looking for!!! lol