Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat. Night Deko Review

I havent been to Deko in a while. I actually forgot what a nice looking venue it is. ;)

Im really becoming a fan of Santana, I think he did a great opening job. Love his style....

A Big thanks to Joe Armenio for Brians B-day List, its always appreciated. :D

Nice to see a few CP people-BMW4Jay, thank you for the soco lime...

Deko is a bit of a drive for me, but Im sure I will be back!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

I didnt see a fight, but I left a little early. I was real tired.

Aww your weak. . :laugh: J/K It was in the parking around 2:20ish I'm waiting for him to call me back....HE HE HE He just wants to be out of work....I'll give him a week or two if he's nice :D

Originally posted by laurie619

Aww your weak. . :laugh: J/K It was in the parking around 2:20ish I'm waiting for him to call me back....HE HE HE He just wants to be out of work....I'll give him a week or two if he's nice :D

I'm weak? LOL, If Im weak your right behind me chickadee...:laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by xrapturex

I havent been to Deko in a while. I actually forgot what a nice looking venue it is. ;)

Im really becoming a fan of Santana, I think he did a great opening job. Love his style....

A Big thanks to Joe Armenio for Brians B-day List, its always appreciated. :D

Nice to see a few CP people-BMW4Jay, thank you for the soco lime...

Deko is a bit of a drive for me, but Im sure I will be back!!!

Rapture- You are welcome as always. Glad you had a good time. It was definitely a great night of music- Richie and Denny fucking tore shit up!!! Hey splash the apples are for decoration not to eat!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Rapture- You are welcome as always. Glad you had a good time. It was definitely a great night of music- Richie and Denny fucking tore shit up!!! Hey splash the apples are for decoration not to eat!!! :laugh:

Thanks hun :D

Yeah Splash, that was a fucking riot...LOL Crazy boy :tongue:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Definitely another good night out. Thank you Joey Joey :kiss2: My girls had a great time and can't wait for the next installment of weekend plans!!! Splash, how about them apples???? :laugh: That was a classic. Hope your birthday weekend was great Brian :bounce: Being a good girl till Thursday rolls around.....:tongue:

My review of Deko:

I got there like 1045 and got right in. THanks Sergio and Joe. Walked in and Santana was throwing down a great tribal set. Denny came on at like 12 and from his first song I knew it would be a great set. Denny was insane. Nice mix of the new songs with some classics in there. A big thanks To Joe Armenio for getting me drunk. ;) Binoy as well. Lynn, thank you as well. The first shot almost got me.

I must say that everyone at Deko is a class act from the door people to the bouncers. Thank you for a great night.

A big thanks to the people that came out for round 2 of my birthday party, especial xrapturex. SHe is a trooper. :kiss2:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

My review of Deko:

I got there like 1045 and got right in. THanks Sergio and Joe. Walked in and Santana was throwing down a great tribal set. Denny came on at like 12 and from his first song I knew it would be a great set. Denny was insane. Nice mix of the new songs with some classics in there. A big thanks To Joe Armenio for getting me drunk. ;) Binoy as well. Lynn, thank you as well. The first shot almost got me.

I must say that everyone at Deko is a class act from the door people to the bouncers. Thank you for a great night.

A big thanks to the people that came out for round 2 of my birthday party, especial xrapturex. SHe is a trooper. :kiss2:

What hapened to you. Did u make it t float. i didnt see u

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

My review of Deko:

Well Brian I am glad you were drunk but my goal wasnt accomplised cause I was to drunk myself. Just returning the favor since you always kill me at Metro, Glad you had fun but you are still a pussy with your damn budwieser!

Sat night was absolutely insane!! Started off not feelin so good, but the Music just kept me going. Santana played an amazing Set!! Kids got so much skill its not even funny. Anyone who hasnt heard him play DEF check him out, you wont be let down. Denny comes and continues to Just Turn it Out. Def impressed me alot this sat. Great night overall, Thanks to EVERYONE for Coming out.