Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superchumbo

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by ez-e

shadygroovedc

lolahotass is the best girl to hang out with!!!!! She can be TANKED!!!!! But she still fun!

You don't know what you are talking about!

:grenade:

Apparently the gist of the joke didn't come through in writing. Either that, or there are way too many literal thinkers here.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Apparently the gist of the joke didn't come through in writing. Either that, or there are way too many literal thinkers here.

lola is a wild woman man, i'm telling you, definitley one of collest people you'll meet. you might get to meet her in miami :shaky:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Hell yeah - I can't wait for it either! My girlie friend from LA is coming in (BlueCenterStar) and that focker E-ZE is coming too..

:eek: :eek: I hope I survive the week! :eek: :eek:

Lola;)

were gonna have to meet up. i'll probably see joey and stacey at some point during the conference (or wherever DH is spinning :rolleyes: ).

all fubar, all the time :D

Hell yeah - I can't wait for it either! My girlie friend from LA is coming in (BlueCenterStar) and that focker EZ-E is coming too..

:eek: :eek: I hope I survive the week! :eek: :eek:

Lola;)

No worries babe, you won't know what it hit you!!!!

:screwy:

:bits:

Originally posted by vicman

were gonna have to meet up. i'll probably see joey and stacey at some point during the conference (or wherever DH is spinning :rolleyes: ).

all fubar, all the time :D

Joey - Danny Howell's WHORE:eek:

I like that, ALL FUBAR, ALL THE TIME:eek: My thoughts exactly!:D

I hope Superchumbo is here for WMC. Again, as long as it's not the same night as Picotto, then I'm all set;)

Joey - Danny Howell's WHORE:eek:

I like that, ALL FUBAR, ALL THE TIME:eek: My thoughts exactly!:D

I hope Superchumbo is here for WMC. Again, as long as it's not the same night as Picotto, then I'm all set;)

yeah, i still dont know when the tribal stuff is going to be.

I *heard* Peter Rauhofer is spinning at Maze on that Saturday:D

saturday b4 or after the conference? 'cuz the saturday after the conference is deep dish and the bullit roster at space. i gotta see who from the bullit roster will be there...desyn? howells? saeed & palash? christian smith? superchumbo?

Originally posted by vicman

saturday b4 or after the conference? 'cuz the saturday after the conference is deep dish and the bullit roster at space. i gotta see who from the bullit roster will be there...desyn? howells? saeed & palash? christian smith? superchumbo?

I didn't care for Deep Dish the last time at Space.. too loungey for Space.. I wanted to go fuckin' nuts, instead I wanted to go to sleep. Seriously.

Rauhofer is there Saturday OF WMC. That's what MazeGirl - Carla told me last weekend :D

FUCKING JUNIOR ON THE 22ND OF FEB:eek: I WILL BE OUT OF MY MIND FOR JUNIOR:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: