Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite would like to thank everyone coming out to Cherri

Saturday night was a success great job to all three DJ's you guys work great together as a team hopefully down the road there will be another Triple Threat Party.....

Alot of new faces showed up 700 people Saturday night was way more than what I was expecting.... Thanks again hope to see everyone This Saturday

all jokes aside:

i would like to start off by saying thank you to elite ent. for giving me another shot at triple threat............

also i would like to thank the heard of people that came out to support me, i def could not have done it without all my freaks...especially mr.dondeisel, sisco, who came early with me to keep me in line and my little birdie miss stacylynn, love ya babe ..........................

so it was another successful triple threat and i have one question, where was mr.john holmes, i was looking forward to meeting you in person, and sitting down with you afterwards and seeing what your problem with joe giorgio is............eh, till next time holmes, when i'm back from lipshitz virgina.........

elite and joe giorgio are doing a great job with the club, good luck and keep it up....................

and NO i'm not really leaving for lipshitz and i'm not takin a break, well maybe just a little

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA

I only went in early with you for the comp not to serve you the 38 drinks you guzzled before :D .......and also all joking aside.....elite you guys obviously recognize who brings the crowd so keep getting the 3 djs together for future events and us rowdy followers will continue to show....."if you build they will come"......and next time get that fu*king ice off the parking lot or I am going sew everyone from badass to sir giorgio to the 4000 monster bouncers you had in the club......one per person......come one the digga and myself arent that dangerous and the bus wasnt even there!!!!!!!

to my darling babushka danielle................i had so much fun playing asshole w/ you in the vip room and watching you chugg beers on at a time..........WOW you still can drink em up with the best of them, your such an alki..............

and who says you don't drink....................hmmmm, who would ever think that, apparently some one who's just a little angry at the world...........guess he doens't know about your problem and how we used to drive you to AA meetings for all the alcohol you used to drink, good thing you slowed down..........

so are we still on for our monday night raw date, ya know the one when me and you DRINK, and DRINK, and DRINK because you love to drink, i love drinking with you dee, your the only chick i know that DRINKS so much...............how do you do it

oh happy b-day and your welcome, it was your night and i hope you had fun

It was a good night there,. I had a good time,. The music was fucken sick when joe gio was spinning.

Very good crowd, upper class too. I have not been out anywhere besides metro in a long time that has a great guy to girl ratio. Nice job guys.

With that all said I just want to say 1 bad thing having a Mc brings a level of cheesiness that is not needed. I mean I understand what is trying to be done but look at the crowd it doesn't help anything. It defiantly doesn't make people dance. But its sure as hell not going to stop me from going.

Originally posted by dtrave

Can I get a Big Mac, Large fries & a Shut Yer Face from him?

Ew what's your fuckin problem Dave?.

Listen buddy Just because your are 3 feet tall and and two bit DJ that never made it doesn't mean you should be starting with me.

Listen let go, Get a life, and move on you four eyed faggot