Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot shit?

fineones

Originally posted by solbeam

I agree. There are people who are just confident, charming and outgoing etc ...there is nothing wrong with that. It's all about consideration for others...

did you ever meet a girl/guy that you thought was so hot. You wanted to get to know them, and you finally got the chance to see how they really are.......and they were completly so high on themselves that you thought they were ugly??

Originally posted by fineones

do u think your hot shit?

is it so wrong to think you are once and while ?

i dont think so..as longas ur not an ass about it right?

i dont think its so wrong either for self confidence as long as u dont let it get to ur head, one of friends whose always is called a "bitch" once told me that she doesnt mind getting called that and being thought as hotshit cause being a bitch means a woman who knows her own mind, oh well

Originally posted by incredulous

did you ever meet a girl/guy that you thought was so hot. You wanted to get to know them, and you finally got the chance to see how they really are.......and they were completly so high on themselves that you thought they were ugly??

There is one guy that I know. He swears he's the hottest kid in the country. Sometimes it throws me off a little because my other friends and I are not like that. However, when I got to know him more, all that ego shit flew out of the window. He was so insecure about himself and only acted that way to keep his confidence up.

It's a weird way to go about it but he never took it out on other people. He's still a cool person. It's just that he feels that other people shouldn't define how he feels about himself...I can't be that way but if it works for him and he isn't hurting anyone..good for him

yeh it all matters on the situation i guess...like with basketball or any other sport for that matter i know im hot shit...but then again im a confident person im most erverything i do...

the reason i guess i ask this is lately well actualyl for the past two yrs ive been told im 'intimidating' and it bothers me cuz ...im nothing to be scared of (unless your trying to take my wallet .Punk!..ahah) and i think my confidence makes me intimidating..who knows...

Originally posted by incredulous

Thats the suckiest thing EVER! A biiiiig let down :mad:

I think somedays everyone feels like they are invincible or that things are gonna go their way... There is nothing wrong with that. Confidence makes or breaks you...Too much is a turn off, just as not having enough is. When you find that middle ground and know how to work with it and know yourself, you draw people in. I think everyone deserves their moments in the sun, just don't let it go to your head. Nexttime, there could be someone younger, older, smarter, taller, fatter....etc etc...ya never know....

id say its better to know and be hot than to just think you are... confidence and cocky border on a thin line... as long as you can tight-rope walk that line... you should be FINE... its all about personality... PERSONALITY... personality... PERSONALITY... thats the ultimate ingredient... most guys dont understand this... they buy clothes that make them look like models... yet theres no substance in the clothes, they go to the gym to get buff, yet dont work out their minds, they buy cars but never realise girls dont date cars they date the drivers... so bottom line is its all about you... and where your head is at... if youre hot, youre hot... if you have a personality to boot youre golden... but one without the other is useless and will get you nowhere...

Originally posted by dgmodel

id say its better to know and be hot than to just think you are... confidence and cocky border on a thin line... as long as you can tight-rope walk that line... you should be FINE... its all about personality... PERSONALITY... personality... PERSONALITY... thats the ultimate ingredient... most guys dont understand this... they buy clothes that make them look like models... yet theres no substance in the clothes, they go to the gym to get buff, yet dont work out their minds, they buy cars but never realise girls dont date cars they date the drivers... so bottom line is its all about you... and where your head is at... if youre hot, youre hot... if you have a personality to boot youre golden... but one without the other is useless and will get you nowhere...

This is why I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss2:

yeh it all matters on the situation i guess...like with basketball or any other sport for that matter i know im hot shit...but then again im a confident person im most erverything i do...

the reason i guess i ask this is lately well actualyl for the past two yrs ive been told im 'intimidating' and it bothers me cuz ...im nothing to be scared of (unless your trying to take my wallet .Punk!..ahah) and i think my confidence makes me intimidating..who knows...

for the first part, this i HAVE to see :tongue:;)

For the 2nd, i've actually felt the same about myself at times. It's funny, cuz i go about life like it's right in my face. I don't usually 2nd guess, i just DIVE right in.

Maybe it's not that they're intimidated, it could be that they're impressed with our confidence and don't know how to respond to it.

I think it's more of a good thing than a bad :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

for the first part, this i HAVE to see :tongue:;)

For the 2nd, i've actually felt the same about myself at times. It's funny, cuz i go about life like it's right in my face. I don't usually 2nd guess, i just DIVE right in.

Maybe it's not that they're intimidated, it could be that they're impressed with our confidence and don't know how to respond to it.

I think it's more of a good thing than a bad :)

When you KNOW you are ace at something you can't help but play the part. Nothing wrong with being on top of the game.....

Originally posted by gmccookny

for the first part, this i HAVE to see :tongue:;)[QOUTE]

anytime any place...haha

ummm yehhhh thats it ..ahah

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...