Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RICK CORBO is back at websterhall starting the 6th

The website was promoting the 15th for the pastweek put last minute plans with z100 have changeed. Z100 wants to start the party this sat with RICK CORBO. And hes free to play whateva he wants nocommerical is what you wil be hearing. I know some people here dontl ike WEBSTERHALL cause of many reasons to name here,lol. After going to ARC on the31st and seeingthe vibe that was their and heaing the music i can see why. Ive been a webserhall head for 3-4 yrs now. But the crowd and vibe was better at arc i agree. All i want to say is that people who are into hearing some : DARK,PROGRESSIVE,TECHNO,TRIBAL house music should come check this man out. I know its full of tourist but if the real music lovers would show up more often then that crowd would go downstiars where they belong. GIve it a shot. this way if peopel agree that rick plays good then you an party at ARC on fris, and or sas at WEBSTERHALL. Just wanna say im not a fucking promoter so nobod think that. Im a music lover for the past 9yrs. And im only abut dancing and hearing some good beats. if you havent heard rick spin since 2001 then you dont know what type of style to hear. Andbody who heard 92.7(wlir) on fris and sats when rick use to broadcast live from 2am til 5am know what to hear. Hopefully see ya their. Now imready for the backlash!:idea: