• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

YOU STILL IN DUMPY FL?

I THINK IM GOING TO WMC..NOT CONFIRMED YET. ..

BUT WE GOTTA HANG IF I DO ..SEASIDE STYLE.

BUT IM GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT THE WHOLE FUCKEN STATE.

:licker:

sure thing, but if you can swing by the sawmill and pick me up a slice and a brew dog, then hit ceeotters bar and get me one of her famous shots.

Originally posted by saleen351

sure thing, but if you can swing by the sawmill and pick me up a slice and a brew dog, then hit ceeotters bar and get me one of her famous shots.

I dunno they might take it away frm me at the airport. They dont want any good food coming into florida.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Saleen, tell your friend what we do to tourists in Florida.

we tell tourists to go to crobar and level:laugh: :laugh:

this is why tourism is way down...

YOU STILL IN DUMPY FL?

Are you some kind of Pussy? You come into our forum, stir up shit, call people names, and then look to Saleen to watch your back at WMC? Bhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahaha

You'll need more than NICK!

Oh yeah, you are the jerk off who picked up a girl for New Years, drove her to a remote bullshit area in Florida and kept here there for a week. And, (wipe tear) you had a "special" Oprah like moment with her. Shit, even Urkel looks Kool in rural Florida. I'll bet the minute she got back to NJ she dumped your ass.

Dude, I hope you bring a girl with you to WMC, because my boys are gonna dance with her, kiss her, and fuck her while you watch. All you are gonna do is cry your eyes out!

Hey, is the reason your not confirmed yet for WMC because you are not sure if Daddy is gonna send you an advance?

Originally posted by guyman1966

Are you some kind of Pussy? You come into our forum, stir up shit, call people names, and then look to Saleen to watch your back at WMC? Bhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahaha

You'll need more than NICK!

Oh yeah, you are the jerk off who picked up a girl for New Years, drove her to a remote bullshit area in Florida and kept here there for a week. And, (wipe tear) you had a "special" Oprah like moment with her. Shit, even Urkel looks Kool in rural Florida. I'll bet the minute she got back to NJ she dumped your ass.

Dude, I hope you bring a girl with you to WMC, because my boys are gonna dance with her, kiss her, and fuck her while you watch. All you are gonna do is cry your eyes out!

Hey, is the reason your not confirmed yet for WMC because you are not sure if Daddy is gonna send you an advance?

hahhe first off you twirps are hysterical!

"Bring a girl" Why would i bring a gf to wmc? Your an iddiot.

saleen for my back ???? ...no i do not want any "back" from him. See saleen is from a reel state. not your pathetic back wash hell hole hill Billie land. I am not trying to cuase problems for him, I just wanted to hang out with him because i used to talk to him online when he was in nj but i never got a chance to chill. I can hold my own but im sure you all fight like niggers in fl and will try to take me on 10 to one.

You want to cause problems because of an internet board and because i hate your pathetic state and you? If you are that fickle then you are proving what a moron you truly are then please STEP UP

Id rather get killed then bow down to hayseed fuck like you. Do your worse. Thanks for giving me a heads up to prepair.

Oh and don't hate because i am romantic and spontaneous guy and know what girls like. Let me guess your the kind of guy that thinks he deserves a fuck for buying a girl dinner. Your a fucken tool

See saleen is from a reel state. not your pathetic back wash hell hole hill Billie land. I can hold my own but im sure you all fight like niggers in fl and will try to take me on 10 to one.

A "reel" state (reAl) has schools that teach students how to spell. Nick can spell. Why can't you? Are you a moran? And, why do you assume I'm from Florida?

You want to cause problems because of an internet board and because i hate your pathetic state and you? If you are that fickle then you are proving what a moron you truly are then please STEP UP

I'm not the one making problems. I'm just having fun with your bullshit posts.

Id rather get killed then bow down to hayseed fuck like you. do you worse. Thanks for giving me a heads up to prepair.

Again, you ASSume that I'm from Florida. Why?

Oh and don't hate because i am romantic and spontaneous and know what girls like. Let me guess your the kind of guy that thinks he deserves a fuck for buying a girl dinner. Your a fucken tool

Dude, I don't need to buy her dinner to fuck her, all I have to do is say hello. And, your "romantic" story sounded more like a kidnapping than a date.

Originally posted by guyman1966

A "reel" state (reAl) has schools that teach students how to spell. Nick can spell. Why can't you? Are you a moran? And, why do you assume I'm from Florida?

My spelling sucks this is true.

I'm not the one making problems. I'm just having fun with your bullshit posts.

My posts are to make you fucks mad.

Again, you ASSume that I'm from Florida. Why?

Becuase you care that i hate it.,

Dude, I don't need to buy here dinner to fuck her, all I have to do is say hello. And, your "romantic" story sounded more like a kidnapping than a date.

Hmmmm hardly we still talk to this day about it being the best time of our lifes.

Bring it on bro bring it on.

Ill shove my tourists binoculars and camera down your dick sucking throat

First of all, I have a camera. Don't fuck with me on that level.

Second of all, even Saleen, who was once the enemy of the Miami board, has come around and made quite a few friends down here, myself included, so don't get too comfy with your Saleen association, we're his friends too, so asking him to fuck with us isn't gonna do jack shit. Third of all, I fight dirty, if I perceive a threat from you, you're usually incarcerated before you know it. I've had people arrested during conference before, and I'll do it again, even to prove a point.

Originally posted by pod

First of all, I have a camera. Don't fuck with me on that level.

Second of all, even Saleen, who was once the enemy of the Miami board, has come around and made quite a few friends down here, myself included, so don't get too comfy with your Saleen association, we're his friends too, so asking him to fuck with us isn't gonna do jack shit. Third of all, I fight dirty, if I perceive a threat from you, you're usually incarcerated before you know it. I've had people arrested during conference before, and I'll do it again, even to prove a point.

wait wait wait.. All kidding aside from this message board bs...

Please ...I dont know saleen on the level to help me and my friends out in a violent situation. Like I stated before I am simply seeking him out to have a couple of drinks and talk.

so don’t worry I have no intentions involving our mutual friend you stupid fuck.

Because you are from Florida I am already counting on you fighting “dirty†because you would never win if you did not. You obviously know this because you said it.

Your threats are idle. But are indeed direct threats.

Like I said do you worst. I hope your connections come threw.

I can be fairly confident this will not be a situation that you have the full advantage. Either way it will be well done.

All I will say about that. But I except your challenge if your are being for real.

NEXT

Well you come down here into our section claiming we're all a bunch of morons and you want to make our lives miserable...in other words, "you started it!"

I've found that people of your intelligence level only respond to direct threats to your well-being.

I'm one for a diplomatic solution though. Now that I've managed to draw you out of "yuo=fag0t" speak, I can at least ask you some pointed questions, and maybe get a coherent answer...

1. What did us in Miami do to you? One time you alluded to an oh-so-heartbreaking romance in Jacksonville or somewhere to the north...nothing to do with Miami. South Florida is called such for a reason, to differentiate from the rest of Florida, which is just a mere extension of the "Dirty South". Miami's a whole different medianoche, trust me.

2. What a way to introduce yourself to us, starting immediately with "yu0=fag0t", "hillbi11y" and such...spelling is approximate to your posts. If you're going to insult us, make it coherent. Saleen came on here in much the same manner, but at least he's educated enough to spell...we were nicer to him for it. My question is, why did you feel the need to troll us?

3. You're judging us before you even arrive in town. Miami's not New York/New Jersey, nor will it ever be. Miami is something different, like it for what it is, and appreciate the "good" things back home more. Hell, all the other Jerseyites (myself included!) manage to do it, why can't you? I like Miami, but sometimes I lust for a better pizza, better mass transit, and so on... Miami's got some of the best nightclubs and environments in the world, there's a reason conference is held here in addition to the weather. If weather was the only factor, WMC would have been way out west years ago. Don't you realize your actions are only making those of us down here think ill of up there?

To reiterate, you pretty much came on here, and insulted our intelligence, and if I wasn't so busy with other things, I'm sure I'd find that you've snuck in a few racial slurs here and there too. Then you come in expecting rational discourse? It's as if I stole your girlfriend and then expected you to help me with a flat tire on the side of the GSP! So mine and others responses to you and others like you are totally warranted.

If you choose to respond to this post rationally, I'll do so in kind, but if you resort to "yu0=fag0t" and posting ill-formatted graphics to annoy us, I'll just keep on thinking of creative ways to get you deported. Miami may not be The Big Apple, but like New York, we're a big happy familia down here too and we don't take lightly to repeated trolling and insults. I realise that you may have 5000 posts to your name, but I'm sure if you keep it up, a ban might just be in order. DaVe's banned bigger fish than you, and will do so again if necessary.

YOU STILL IN DUMPY FL?

BUT WE GOTTA HANG IF I DO ..SEASIDE STYLE.

how romantic by the seaside :kiss2::makeout:

& then a :3some: with a bum under the bridge by the seaside..

:isok: we knew u'd come out of the closet soon enough...(saleen)

be sure to take notallthere by your favorite place (maze) on saturdays so u can both RIZE to the occasion....

:finger:

Originally posted by mjm420

be sure to take notallthere by your favorite place (maze) on saturdays so u can both RIZE to the occasion....

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mjm420

Yo that was pretty gay:laugh:

Originally posted by pod

Well you come down here into our section claiming we're all a bunch of morons and you want to make our lives miserable...in other words, "you started it!"

I've found that people of your intelligence level only respond to direct threats to your well-being.

I'm one for a diplomatic solution though. Now that I've managed to draw you out of "yuo=fag0t" speak, I can at least ask you some pointed questions, and maybe get a coherent answer...

1. What did us in Miami do to you? One time you alluded to an oh-so-heartbreaking romance in Jacksonville or somewhere to the north...nothing to do with Miami. South Florida is called such for a reason, to differentiate from the rest of Florida, which is just a mere extension of the "Dirty South". Miami's a whole different medianoche, trust me.

2. What a way to introduce yourself to us, starting immediately with "yu0=fag0t", "hillbi11y" and such...spelling is approximate to your posts. If you're going to insult us, make it coherent. Saleen came on here in much the same manner, but at least he's educated enough to spell...we were nicer to him for it. My question is, why did you feel the need to troll us?

3. You're judging us before you even arrive in town. Miami's not New York/New Jersey, nor will it ever be. Miami is something different, like it for what it is, and appreciate the "good" things back home more. Hell, all the other Jerseyites (myself included!) manage to do it, why can't you? I like Miami, but sometimes I lust for a better pizza, better mass transit, and so on... Miami's got some of the best nightclubs and environments in the world, there's a reason conference is held here in addition to the weather. If weather was the only factor, WMC would have been way out west years ago. Don't you realize your actions are only making those of us down here think ill of up there?

To reiterate, you pretty much came on here, and insulted our intelligence, and if I wasn't so busy with other things, I'm sure I'd find that you've snuck in a few racial slurs here and there too. Then you come in expecting rational discourse? It's as if I stole your girlfriend and then expected you to help me with a flat tire on the side of the GSP! So mine and others responses to you and others like you are totally warranted.

If you choose to respond to this post rationally, I'll do so in kind, but if you resort to "yu0=fag0t" and posting ill-formatted graphics to annoy us, I'll just keep on thinking of creative ways to get you deported. Miami may not be The Big Apple, but like New York, we're a big happy familia down here too and we don't take lightly to repeated trolling and insults. I realise that you may have 5000 posts to your name, but I'm sure if you keep it up, a ban might just be in order. DaVe's banned bigger fish than you, and will do so again if necessary.

wow you typed allot of stuff.

Ok my turn:

1.ITS AN INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD.