Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Saleen

notallthere

Originally posted by notallthere

Because you are from Florida I am already counting on you fighting “dirty” because you would never win if you did not. You obviously know this because you said it.

Have you read "The Art Of War"? You NEVER get into a battle that you know you can't win. Do you really think President Bush will attack Iraq to have a "fair" fight? NO WAY. We are sending our best people, bombs and technology. We are gonna outnumber that fucker in every category. Who cares about a fair fight? Winning is all that matters.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by guyman1966

Have you read "The Art Of War"? You NEVER get into a battle that you know you can't win. Do you really think President Bush will attack Iraq to have a "fair" fight? NO WAY. We are sending our best people, bombs and technology. We are gonna outnumber that fucker in every category. Who cares about a fair fight? Winning is all that matters.

This will hardly be a war. But i agree. So preperations will be made.

oh and

your a fag.

This will hardly be a war. But i agree. So preperations will be made.

oh and

your a fag.

Preperations? Oh yes, please bring Preperation H. Because all the "fags" down here are gonna take turns on your @$$.

Wow - you picked up that I'm a fag. You have great GAYDAR! You must be so smart! Maybe you like a little bit of the hairy rod also?

Originally posted by guyman1966

Preperations? Oh yes, please bring Preperation H. Because all the "fags" down here are gonna take turns on your @$$.

Wow - you picked up that I'm a fag. You have great GAYDAR! You must be so smart! Maybe you like a little bit of the hairy rod also?

No sorry to inform you i do not want any of your "hairy rod"

You mecrob.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mjm420

how romantic by the seaside :kiss2::makeout:

& then a :3some: with a bum under the bridge by the seaside..

:isok: we knew u'd come out of the closet soon enough...(saleen)

be sure to take notallthere by your favorite place (maze) on saturdays so u can both RIZE to the occasion....

:finger:

bro, you can talk all the smack you want, i really don't care. You look even dumber since Seaside is a clubbing town in NJ. You keep running your mouth, and I keep getting comped and free vip access. You are a 5 foot nothing wanna be saleen. Don't hate the club celebrity, hate the cover charge you pay.

wait wait wait.. All kidding aside from this message board bs...

Please ...I dont know saleen on the level to help me and my friends out in a violent situation. Like I stated before I am simply seeking him out to have a couple of drinks and talk.

so don’t worry I have no intentions involving our mutual friend you stupid fuck.

Because you are from Florida I am already counting on you fighting “dirty†because you would never win if you did not. You obviously know this because you said it.

Your threats are idle. But are indeed direct threats.

Like I said do you worst. I hope your connections come threw.

I can be fairly confident this will not be a situation that you have the full advantage. Either way it will be well done.

All I will say about that. But I except your challenge if your are being for real.

NEXT

"Because you are from Florida I am already counting on you fighting “dirty†because you would never win if you did not. "

didn't know street fighting had any rules.... hey it's fighting do what it takes to win!!

Originally posted by saleen351

bro, you can talk all the smack you want, i really don't care. You look even dumber since Seaside is a clubbing town in NJ. You keep running your mouth, and I keep getting comped and free vip access. You are a 5 foot nothing wanna be saleen. Don't hate the club celebrity, hate the cover charge you pay.

:laugh: :laugh: & one more :laugh: ... SMACK/SHMACK

seaside, surfside, Bayside..... don't really care where u hang out...

u wanted attention..... u got it..... like i told u b4 you rag & disrepect others i rag on u..... if u r man enough to dish it .........be man enough to take it....... please the best u can cmeback with is i pay & u don't..... :laugh: :laugh: tell u what i'll lend u you $20 every time you go out so u won't have to suck anymore dick to get comped...... btw been living here longer/ probably know alot more people than u...

please maybelline2-4-1..... if i wanna run my mouth, ill run it.....

u started this.... i'll keep going.... u r nothing.... NOTHING!!!

JUST PLAYING YOUR GAME...... 5 FT WANNA BE... WHO THE FUCK WOULD WANNA BE U!!!!.... & as for the club celebrity....sure the way you dress, anyone would think u came out of MIAMI VICE episode...:D but hey that's my opinion.....

so take your little buddy & go party seaside all u want.... more power to ya....

Originally posted by meli2444

DAMN, WHERE DID ALL THIS DRAMA COME FROM? :confused:

PLEASE CONTINUE.....:D

oh it will dont get your pantys in a twist watch..

fuck all you florida scum bag tranny fuckers. Do you do anything for fun besides race your stupid fucken hooked up civics that you park on your front lawn scumbags.

Mariah

You're on fire

You're syphilis,infected clitoris

Is burnin' with desire

(wink wink)

oh it will dont get your pantys in a twist watch..

fuck all you florida scum bag tranny fuckers. Do you do anything for fun besides race your stupid fucken hooked up civics that you park on your front lawn scumbags.

Mariah

You're on fire

You're syphilis,infected clitoris

Is burnin' with desire

(wink wink)

:peeright::vomit3::nopity: keep your drama going!!

PRICK...

re: Florida Comment: FUCK U! don't come to WMC if you hate Florida so much. we might have a bunch of peeps that like to fix up there civics so what you have a bunch of dumbass that double park everywhere and??? who gives a shit.

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

:peeright::vomit3::nopity: keep your drama going!!

PRICK...

re: Florida Comment: FUCK U! don't come to WMC if you hate Florida so much. we might have a bunch of peeps that like to fix up there civics so what you have a bunch of dumbass that double park everywhere and??? who gives a shit.

Hell yeah ill fucken run over an old lady if she's in my way. I park in handicap spaces and i try to take up as many spaces as possible when i can.