Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there a trick?

Codica3

Originally posted by Mystify22

The lottery is the biggest waste of money ever!!! What a bunch of BS!!! Sure, I'd love to win, but you have a better chance being struck by lightening than winning the damn lottery! :mad:

Incredulous is a lottery junkie, someone please help him ;)

Seems like he has an addictive behavior... :nono:

First there is lottery, then CP. Who knows what is next. Nymphoism. Watch out Myst. :laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

and i also bought a win for life which is a dollar cheaper in NY :mad:

and i actually won $2 OH YEAH!!!!!

I know 2 people who won "win for life". Some dirtbag I went to highschool with won, and he still dresses like white trash and has nothing, and the other person I know who won got his taken away

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I know 2 people who won "win for life". Some dirtbag I went to highschool with won, and he still dresses like white trash and has nothing, and the other person I know who won got his taken away

why did he get it taken away???

how much do they actually get? cause i head some people say they get 50% taken out and some say 30%

Originally posted by incredulous

why did he get it taken away???

how much do they actually get? cause i head some people say they get 50% taken out and some say 30%

They get a check for $9,000 every 3 months. So it comes to like an extra $36,000 a year. From what I heard, the kid got it taken away b/c he got caught selling

Originally posted by psychosweetie

Well prepare to add me to the list at #3 --> psycho postWHORE wins millions for life..

Ahh.. :D :D

Originally posted by Codica3

To winning the lottery?

Cause I need to! :cuss:

i dont know shit about the lotto however from what i noticed most of the ppl who win are ppl who play quick pick every time and or play the same set of numbers every single time... other than that... i know nothing about lotto...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont know shit about the lotto however from what i noticed most of the ppl who win are ppl who play quick pick every time and or play the same set of numbers every single time... other than that... i know nothing about lotto...

For some reason I'm paranoid about quick pick.. I feel like they always pick #s that they know aren't going to win.. even though that makes NO SENSE at all.. :blown:

Actually. If you ask me. There is a trick.

1) Buy a ticket from a far far away state. If you notice. Rarely do people win in there own state.

2) Be about 90 Years old. ( Alanis Morrisette Knew one thing )

3) Already be rich. Cause money only comes to money.

If you can follow those 3 things. You will be able to win. ;)