Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've made a sad realization..

Codica3

*BEGIN VENTING AND WHINING*

After going over my bills, expenses, paychecks and possible amounts that the next 2 paychecks before WMC will be..

I have come to the realization that in order for me to have a sufficient amount of $ to enjoy myself down there and make it to all of the events that I wanna go to AS WELL AS pay for my hotel..

I must halt the going out for the next month and a half.. that is.. 43 days.. the only exception that is being made is for Danny the last Saturday in February..

The only way I will be going out is if I go for $10 or less.. that's what it comes down to.. and since it costs me about $23 in tolls to get to the city (between just gas and tolls).. it looks like I won't be making it out anytime soon.

This makes me really upset.. :(

Money sucks. I need to win the lottery. Or inherit large sums of $. Or sue someone. Or rob a bank. Something along those terms.

It's gonna be hard explaining to all my friends who wanna go out with me and want me to go out with them about how I can't..

But it's WMC.. so I need to sacrifice everything else for the conference.

Looks like you'll be seeing even MORE of me on the boards.. cause I'm gonna be home nite after nite doing nothing at all.

I'll have 10,000 in no time.

*END VENTING AND WHINING*

honey sometimes you have to sacrifice for the things you want

cheer up youll have so much fun in miami:D

im trying to learn to sacrifice also i desperately need a car its hard with my shopping addiction:rolleyes: i also want my bike by april at the rate im going i wont have neither:(

Originally posted by reenichole

honey sometimes you have to sacrifice for the things you want

cheer up youll have so much fun in miami:D

im trying to learn to sacrifice also i desperately need a car its hard with my shopping addiction:rolleyes: i also want my bike by april at the rate im going i wont have neither:(

How much is the bike you want and is it the one in your sig..

My dad is actually a bike nut.. we have like 7 of them in my basement.. if you're serious about things.. I'm sure he might be able to hook you up with a good dealer (depending on which one you want) and stuff like that..

Originally posted by reenichole

i want the one in my sig:) its a 2002 so its probably not that much right now prob 6-7000 but with all my bills i can barely save enough money:(

There are 2 girls out here on SI that ride bikes... Ahhh major turn on. Everytime I get next to either one of them. I wonder what the hell they look like under the helmet.

But there is something about the shape of a girls ass on the back of a bike. :drool:

Originally posted by elementx

There are 2 girls out here on SI that ride bikes... Ahhh major turn on. Everytime I get next to either one of them. I wonder what the hell they look like under the helmet.

But there is something about the shape of a girls ass on the back of a bike. :drool:

never really seen a girl riding a bike.

always saw guys on bike, and they alwways seemed to have a girl on the back. i used to think the girls came with the bikes :confused:

:laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

never really seen a girl riding a bike.

always saw guys on bike, and they alwways seemed to have a girl on the back. i used to think the girls came with the bikes :confused:

:laugh:

:laugh: well if i get my bike ill have a guy on the back:D

Originally posted by Codica3

*BEGIN VENTING AND WHINING*

After going over my bills, expenses, paychecks and possible amounts that the next 2 paychecks before WMC will be..

I have come to the realization that in order for me to have a sufficient amount of $ to enjoy myself down there and make it to all of the events that I wanna go to AS WELL AS pay for my hotel..

I must halt the going out for the next month and a half.. that is.. 43 days.. the only exception that is being made is for Danny the last Saturday in February..

The only way I will be going out is if I go for $10 or less.. that's what it comes down to.. and since it costs me about $23 in tolls to get to the city (between just gas and tolls).. it looks like I won't be making it out anytime soon.

This makes me really upset.. :(

Money sucks. I need to win the lottery. Or inherit large sums of $. Or sue someone. Or rob a bank. Something along those terms.

It's gonna be hard explaining to all my friends who wanna go out with me and want me to go out with them about how I can't..

But it's WMC.. so I need to sacrifice everything else for the conference.

Looks like you'll be seeing even MORE of me on the boards.. cause I'm gonna be home nite after nite doing nothing at all.

I'll have 10,000 in no time.

*END VENTING AND WHINING*

i always vent ..love it :D :D