Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ask Paul Van Dyk!

gulby001

Ask Paul Van Dyk!

We'll be doing an exclusive interview with Paul Van Dyk this Thursday with questions submitted on the PURE Talk Board.

Submit your questions for Paul Van Dyk to the Ask Paul Van Dyk! forum by Thursday February 6th! We'll publish his answers on the PURE web site shortly before his Transit gig on February 19th!

Go to the forum at www.purefuture.com

I got a question for him!!! Why is it that whenever i go to see him i never end up actually seeing him!!! usually i tend to get a pic with most dj's when i go to nightclubs but not with Van dyke! Ithink its going to be a goal in my life to get one aken with him i think as it is funking impossible!! Went to Passion @emporium in coalville, Leister and it was crammed, oversold it by 500 tickets!!I had no room to dance never mind getting anywhere near the dj box!! I only actually got to hear his 2 hr set(advertising for 3 hrs) from the chill out room! Very dissapointed:( He is a quality DJ, shame i missed seeing him and only hearing it, gutted!!!

Originally posted by picottobabe

I got a question for him!!! Why is it that whenever i go to see him i never end up actually seeing him!!! usually i tend to get a pic with most dj's when i go to nightclubs but not with Van dyke! Ithink its going to be a goal in my life to get one aken with him i think as it is funking impossible!! Went to Passion @emporium in coalville, Leister and it was crammed, oversold it by 500 tickets!!I had no room to dance never mind getting anywhere near the dj box!! I only actually got to hear his 2 hr set(advertising for 3 hrs) from the chill out room! Very dissapointed:( He is a quality DJ, shame i missed seeing him and only hearing it, gutted!!!

I am determined as well to get a pic with him and the man whom u share a screen name with, Picotto.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1287470