Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet down the tubes

themoo

No Moo...

Now what about Rod?????

Are you getting my point yet bro????

Not tryint to lay into you... but you seem concerned or upset about getting a review....

In all seriousness... if you feel you spun well, and you enjoyed the night.... thats all that should matter....

I only brought up the point about Rod... to show you that you are not the only one not being reviewed on these boards....

Why do you think I did a call out for Rbar Saturday.....

Justin has to be one of the most creative, unrecognized talents around here..... and goes unnoticed....

Just dont sit back and think the world is out to get you... sometimes nothing bad being said is enough....

Repeat your daily affirmation expercises I sent to you in the "Happy to be Me" starter package....

Now pat yourself on the back and say, Goog job Moo.... Good job....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bus I was asking for a personal review.

Rod did the same in his retirement post earlier this week.

If he wants a review he can ask for it too.

I think Rod does a great job opening up each night. He's just a really nice, genuine guy.

Where do you think Rod is today?????

Sitting home, letting the wounds heal after I beat him senseless for posting such he-bitch, man-gina like remark....

The stitches are healing everyone, and his in house maid Appelonia, is routinely changing the bandages and performing oral sponge baths on our champ....

• 9 months later...
Originally posted by themoo

You guys really should start eliminating people that are out here to start trouble. Let people speak their minds and opinions but eliminate the low lifes especially people that are out making personal attacks. Alot of your members are getting fed up. That obviously includes me. Anyone else think they need to get on top of this?

MOO?

You guys really should start eliminating people that are out here to start trouble. Let people speak their minds and opinions but eliminate the low lifes especially people that are out making personal attacks. Alot of your members are getting fed up. That obviously includes me. Anyone else think they need to get on top of this?

absolutely not

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

People who are just on here to start shit need to go, but there is only so much that can be done.... People are going to continue with fake sn's and having friends sign up to bash....etc.... Let them be low lifes and assholes, we know better...

the only blackie on the board and she bounces

Personal attacks should not be welcome but opinions should. CP wake up!! I guarantee that if you personally go after a moderator you will be banned. I know I've become a figure of much hate on CP, not sure why, I used to enjoy the site for info, events and little drama. Now I come on here and noticed fake screen names posting crap about me, donkey's crew posting crap about me. Sadly enough, things like this eventually lead to violence and CP should moderate this direction so that it never happens.

why does he always type short stories