Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your plans....

Destiny

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

If things work out as I hope, I'll be wined and dined and bouncing off the walls with someone who makes my heart skip a beat or 12.....:love:

Awwwwwwwwwww

Hey wait a minute, i want stories!!:mad:

i expect a phone call !!!

have fun:D ;):tongue:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by reenichole

this will be me on v-day:bootysha:a lot of this :beer: hopefully not this:puke: maybe some of this(yelling at couples):direct::box: and at the end of the night this:zzz:

Sounds fun. I think I am gonna stand up top a building in manhattan and drop water baloons on couples. :D

theres one or two people i wouldnt mind having dinner with just as a friend but right now nothing . im just going to get through platinum and maybe bunka this weeknd and deal w next weekend next week but im sure there wont be any :hump: but i wouldsnt mind a :bj: but im sure i wont even get a :makeout: maybe just a :punch:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

theres one or two people i wouldnt mind having dinner with just as a friend but right now nothing . im just going to get through platinum and maybe bunka this weeknd and deal w next weekend next week but im sure there wont be any :hump: but i wouldsnt mind a :bj: but im sure i wont even get a :makeout: maybe just a :punch:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Originally posted by destiny779

for Valentines Day??

dinner with the girlies then going out and getting wasted :D ..i hate this stupid hoilday :mad: ..what i don't get is why should it only be one day? everyday should be valentines day if u r in love :D

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

dinner with the girlies then going out and getting wasted :D ..i hate this stupid hoilday :mad: ..what i don't get is why should it only be one day? everyday should be valentines day if u r in love :D

i agree id much rather send flowers or smething to someone for no special reason other than to make them feel special at any given time then because a day on the calander says so

Originally posted by dgmodel

where are you going??? maybe i can bring some of my friends, and you can bring some of your friends... and we can be friends!?...

shit we can do this every week is that aiight with you ma ight keepin bagin

i love it when you call me big poppa throw your hands in the air if yous a real playa:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: and not just any egg either im going to put the eggs on my step in the back yard let them sit there and freeze and bring them in let them defrost make sure there really rotten then refrezze them

<~~~~~~evil laughter~~~~~~~~~>:flame: