Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#1.."Iron Brother" ...heres why!

NJbigtime...The #1 Iron Brother of the Year Award...

- The Bigtime...has hit a Grand Slam...Bikini Models!!! This is some serious shit....Whats next Bigtime? I want some words from you! Should have known something was up when you werent picking up you phone...You have pulled off the impossible...! Sounds like a Jasmen from Cancun to me...I guess i have taught you well and you have taken the crown and wearing it with confidence....

Honestly,

I have never met guys that brag about themselves and suck each others dicks like Bigtime and Stacked... Its cool to give your boy props, but this is outta control... Everyday your talking about each others Pecs, the girls you guys get and the money you guys make... I'm in no way jealous and i'm actually glad to see you guys exceling in everything you wanna do, but does it have to be posted every 2 seconds?

Hot stuff...Donkeyboy...out of self respect for this hot bitch I will not reveal what has happened...All I have to say is Nice Work..."Each day seems to be better than the next" for our Iron Brother...the kids come a long way since our first Spring Break trip...You know when we put the hamburger on his back at the beach and the seagulls were biting him...yeah this guys an official woman machine...God bless his heart...the thing is made of steel...

Originally posted by fakesn

Honestly,

I have never met guys that brag about themselves and suck each others dicks like Bigtime and Stacked... Its cool to give your boy props, but this is outta control... Everyday your talking about each others Pecs, the girls you guys get and the money you guys make... I'm in no way jealous and i'm actually glad to see you guys exceling in everything you wanna do, but does it have to be posted every 2 seconds?

Not to sound like a total BITCH - but stop reading

there posts - :idea:

Originally posted by NJstacked

Word Fakes..I hear what your saying...not bragging just sharing in this holiday of sorts...Sometimes we talk about our massive traps and biceps, but Pecs? You have to realize this is all we have man...CP....Without it, we are nothings/nobodys...

:laugh::blank::laugh:

Word Fakes..I hear what your saying...not bragging just sharing in this holiday of sorts...Sometimes we talk about our massive traps and biceps, but Pecs? You have to realize this is all we have man...CP....Without it, we are nothings/nobodys...

Dude,

I'm not saying that at all, not even close.. I'm sure you guys are cool as hell, just day in and day out I see posts about flexing and putting that fake tanning stuff on each other.. I sure hope Bigtime made it in for Cardio this morning, he's been slacking..;)

Yes Donkeyboy...as you can remember correctly..in cancun..that huge Savage Beast that I remember the Bigtime had feelings for...yes sir we have come along way!

I cannot remember correctly...Did MTV tell that chick she was 200lbs overweight and that is why they couldnt film her?

Fakes..Great Morning Cardio Question...And YES this Iron Stud made it in after the longest night of his life....Fakes...good looks on the cardio...it is a very important iron brother decision...Unfortunatly Mrs. Stacked forgot to tell me to "Get out of Bed you Fat Fuck" or I would have been to Cardio land as well...

Fakes..Great Morning Cardio Question...And YES this Iron Stud made it in after the longest night of his life....Fakes...good looks on the cardio...it is a very important iron brother decision...Unfortunatly Mrs. Stacked forgot to tell me to "Get out of Bed you Fat Fuck" or I would have been to Cardio land as well...

Hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 7 months later...

Carl...to be honest Donkey is in Time Out...His life has been out of control for the last six months...I will not go into detail...only me and Bigtime know...but he is getting help. Let me warn eveyone...Juice, Pills, Yeyo, Psych Meds, Ritalin and Drinking really take a toll....................

But he will be at Deko Saturday for sure....