Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are American men better/worse in bed than British?

Crsytal,

Are you in London? Whatta ya do there?

I lived in London several years ago and the only type pf men I met were: Arabic, Italian, Latvian and Irish. Soooooooo...i never got to "taste" an english bloke. :( BUT, there was this one seventeen year old skinhead with incredible green eyes that i made out with .....)

My opinion: All men are the same and they are all amazing! ;)

-iliana

:D

Well.... I used to work for an International Finance Company.. and now I work for a Property Developer's.. It's cool.. I love it... Money is baaaaad.. but hey.. I have enough to keep my shoe habit going strong! and you?

hey kids don't forget I'm coming over to NYC in March.. for my birthday...

Well, I've had both...

I've had american guys that are pretty boring, and a few who were really good... I mean *really* good

then again

Absolutely nothing better in the world than having my ex say ANYTHING at all during sex with that ACCENT... lol that makes me melt every time! He could have read me the PHONE BOOK and I'd be happy as a kitten.

Overall though, I'd say American guys - but I was with one Egyptian guy for a while was MIND BLOWING :woah:

Originally posted by crystaltipps

Well.... I used to work for an International Finance Company.. and now I work for a Property Developer's.. It's cool.. I love it... Money is baaaaad.. but hey.. I have enough to keep my shoe habit going strong! and you?

hey kids don't forget I'm coming over to NYC in March.. for my birthday...

Oh a NY visit! For some reason I thought you were moving here.

I used to be in finance too. But now I work in a real estate company...love EVERYONE I work with and learning tons of info concerning commercial RE

I miss wall street but commuting in a nyc subway is UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!! Hate it. Rather stick to the suburbs for now.

How's the weather in the UK?

-iliana

:D

Originally posted by cintron

and the Irish don't hold a candle to the Puerto Ricans ;)

mmmmmyeah baby

LOL Unfortunately it doesn't seem as though I'll ever be able to verify that statement. I dated someone who was 1/4 PR, but I don't think that counts.