Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Moo Challenge

Moo...you asked when you can come win your dinner.

Ok heres the deal...TONIGHT is a perfect night...NYSE Colonia...I will get you...and even introduce you to some fine bitches....

You need to Bench press 330 for the free dinner from Muscle Maker and the 8 minute tanning bed session......

If you lose...You must get a tattoo that says "NJstacked is my keeper".

Deal Mr. Moo...you are right...275...I said....Is tonight convenient for you?

Trewguy..The Stacked is extremely busy...with this deal not to mention I am losing a ton of Money on the Brazilian "REAL" vs. The Peso...as well as my INTC short...which I just locked in a very nice size loss...combined with supplements I will tear your head off

Originally posted by NJstacked

Deal Mr. Moo...you are right...275...I said....Is tonight convenient for you?

Trewguy..The Stacked is extremely busy...with this deal not to mention I am losing a ton of Money on the Brazilian "REAL" vs. The Peso...as well as my INTC short...which I just locked in a very nice size loss...combined with supplements I will tear your head off

you shouldn't gamble

Risk Taking is my life...If one is an educated risk taker (ME) and knows how to cut losses (ME)and manage their money(ME)...then the Sky is the limit....If people do not take risks then they will never be successful.

untrue my bother save what u make and make bank

Trewguy..once again...we are not making sense...Trewguy can you name our state senators? Just checking...quick do a google search.

no what it is i have never saw the reason to gamble and take that chance of losing the money i work hard for i rather just save it

Originally posted by trewguy

are you going to be at metro friday

i would like to meet u buy you a drink and then crack the bottle over your head your pissing me off u better relax

Why yes I will be at Metro on Friday, I told you yesterday I was looking forward to meeting you.. Not for violence of course, but I just wanted to see what all the CP people laugh at every week.

Don't tell me your " going to put me in my place"?

Originally posted by fakesn

Why yes I will be at Metro on Friday, I told you yesterday I was looking forward to meeting you.. Not for violence of course, but I just wanted to see what all the CP people laugh at every week.

Don't tell me your " going to put me in my place"?

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T INTRODUCE YOUR SELF TO ME BECOUSE DO NOT LIKE YOU

I GET A LONG WITH EVERYONE I MET YOU ET TO ME AND I WILL BE DAMMED IF I LET SOMEONE TALK DOWN TO ME LIKE YOUR BETTER THAN ME WHEN U HAVE NO CLUE TO WHO I AM