Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone here studied, or study at SIPA?

If so I could really use your advice please.

I have decided that my job and Washington, DC are killing my soul and it is time to pack my lunch box and head back to school.

BUT, the deadline for the fall is March 14 and I have not taken the GRE yet or a class for it, etc. They say that it is not required but recommended.

What they really say is of greatest value is work experience. So, as a past or present student, I would really appreciate an evaluation of whether not I would be wasting my time at this point.

I am trying to attach my CV but it is not happening. If there is someone that is or was a student at SIPA, can you please send me your email addy so that I can throw you some basic info?

send it to emartinez@pd.state.gov

It would be a great help because I get no responses or straight answers from the people up there, especially the professors.

Thanks a million!

i am applying to the same program! i also did not take the GRE, only the LSAT. i think you should contact them and let them know, they seem pretty nice. i told them about my situation and they just told me to get it done as soon as i could...

good luck getting it...and same for me too :)