Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened to Saeed & Palesh?

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

Dude, I'm disappointed with you on that one. Thats such bullshit, but maybe I just go on different nights.

well i was just there friday for the 4 year anni, and the crowd was very soundfactory.. not that that is anything new b/c be yourself has been like that for a couple years now basically.. and the last time i went on saturday, aside from being pretty empty, yes, it was very much what i described...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

as for the crowds, the vinyl crowd, well actually i still call it vinyl but the crowd really is an "arc" crowd, is no better then the crowd at centro if not worse... at least at centro i don't have to deal w/ 15 year olds e-puddles all over the place..

For a woman, the Vinyl crowd is miles apart from the Centro crowd... I don't have vultures hovering over me every step I take in Vinyl. Well, ok, maybe that's not true, but at least the Vinyl vultures aren't nearly as aggressive as the Centro vultures. Is it really that inconceivable to some that I'm not going out to score dick??? :rolleyes:

rather seem that at centro as well..

hybrid didnt' seem to tone down anything when i was there... maybe a little more deep proggy stuff then usual.. but still had plenty of sweet sweet breaks as well... fortier banged it out late night on new years too...

as for the crowds, the vinyl crowd, well actually i still call it vinyl but the crowd really is an "arc" crowd, is no better then the crowd at centro if not worse... at least at centro i don't have to deal w/ 15 year olds e-puddles all over the place..

yea, *and* i can drink there as well... not to mention the people running the thursday party have really hooked it up and come through on promises.. cheap cover and open bars all over the place.. can't beat that..

agrreed 100%

to bad we gotta put the grey goose bottle on hold til next thursday

[

:nopity:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Well I have confirmation that The DaVe may venture back from Vermont just for the ARC gig. His first time even in ARC was on NYE when S&P played :D

What!!! Dave was the one who played before S&P before NYE.... He sucked big time. Tired to hard. No connections between tracks... really bad. Need more practices.