Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Carguy19 (I think)

Yo I just figured out who you are, I think. Now I could just be hallucenating, very possible, but were you at Planet Fitness this afternoon at Dave's Juice Bar? I'm sitting there thinking this guy looks familiar (from photos I've seen on this website). I was the loud mouth at the other end talking to Dave.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Yo I just figured out who you are, I think. Now I could just be hallucenating, very possible, but were you at Planet Fitness this afternoon at Dave's Juice Bar? I'm sitting there thinking this guy looks familiar (from photos I've seen on this website). I was the loud mouth at the other end talking to Dave.

that was me.

Whats up bro

YOU WERE THERE AND DIDNT BOTHER TO SAY HI TO ME?? :flame::bigfinge:

Originally posted by carguy19

that was me.

Whats up bro

Hey bro. I was sitting there thinking where the hell have I seen this guy before, this fuckin' message board was the last place I thought. When you left, I was going to ask Dave what your name was but if he told me I wouldnt have known the difference anyway unless he said, thats "Carguy19" Next time I'll say hello.

Not at the juice bar.

I was right there a few seats over from him.

HE WAS NEXT TO THE REGISTER AND HE CALLED ME OVER...I HAD THE RED BANDANA ON.....SMOOTHE MOVE FONZI!! THERE WAS A GIRL SITTING DOWN THERE WITH RED HAIR TOO,,..

AM I RIGHT?

Originally posted by latinaz

HE WAS NEXT TO THE REGISTER AND HE CALLED ME OVER...I HAD THE RED BANDANA ON.....SMOOTHE MOVE FONZI!! THERE WAS A GIRL SITTING DOWN THERE WITH RED HAIR TOO,,..

AM I RIGHT?

Actually when I seen him, he was by himself and then there were 2 guys next to him. I guess I walked in just after. If I would have seen you, ya know I would have said hello (ms. njguido) just kidding!