Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Float????

Cant wait to go back. Best time in New York in a long time. Everyone that i went with is going back this week.

We are all going straight to Float also.We were gonna go to deko first but its to far to drive to the city after that.

Open bar from 10:30 - 11:30, I'll take it.

What time is it gonna stay open till this week?

By the way george

YOU WERE A MESS:)

Originally posted by reenichole

lol i met so many ppl too at float thanks to hunnie and latinaz but i barely remember any of them:laugh: so hopefully everyone will go this saturday and ill try to be a little sober:rolleyes:

Everytime i say i am gonna stay sober................someone is carrying me out..................so i wanna get retarded saturday!

Originally posted by danfury

Of course.

I think I'm rolling in early with Alan Cash Money Millionaire.

Open bar from 10:30 - 11:30 is going to get silly. :eek::D;)

Maybe we'll roll all together cause we have to be there early, but let see. Last time Alan came to my house and we bounced to the city then I dropped him off at my house.

DAMN open bar:mad: :mad: :mad: I'll be outside..no open bar for me :(

Its all good..

Victor Soto

I like hearing from all you guys about float. vic did a great job last week besides all the bs. it was a great party last week and this week i have a feeling it will be just as good if not better. for everyone that didnt go last week i would suggest checkin it out last week. a very cool crowd in an even cooler spot. as for latinaz, i thought you were taking a break this week? what were you doing at voodoo last night? see ya lata mami...metro fri and sat float?