Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what has Kelly Clarkston done after American Idol?

magilicuti

Originally posted by magilicuti

that's worth mentioning...

and on a side note watching american idol i hate that fake togetherness they have on tv. its a competition. they are friends yeah but they seem to kiss each other asses and try to look good on tv too much.

Nothing. One of the reasons I hate reality shows. They are a crock of shit. I don't think an ounce of it is reality.

i think reality shows are "real." I don't think they are actors or scripted, atleast not completely. my friend went to rutgers new brunswick and knew ruthie from the real world hawaii i think.

sometimes i think some of them are actors and are meant to stir up some drama

and on a side note watching american idol i hate that fake togetherness they have on tv. its a competition. they are friends yeah but they seem to kiss each other asses and try to look good on tv too much.

I think she's working on a movie with Justin Guarini about their "experiences" since the show.... And I think she's working on the rest of her album which'll be out some time later in the year.....

other than that, just a bunch of appearences and promotional stuff

i hate her and think she was a one hit wonder

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

i hate her and think she was a one hit wonder

:eek: wow that's harsh ;) ;)

I really hope she's not a one hit wonder, just because she has an amazing voice - the girl can effin sing!!!! She just needs to make sure her upcoming album is not as cheesy as the whole American Idol thing was.... :blank:

:laugh: cheesy, but yet I still watch it :confused:

Other than her 2 singles, jack shit.....

Originally posted by Mystify22

:eek: wow that's harsh ;) ;)

I really hope she's not a one hit wonder, just because she has an amazing voice - the girl can effin sing!!!! She just needs to make sure her upcoming album is not as cheesy as the whole American Idol thing was.... :blank:

:laugh: cheesy, but yet I still watch it :confused:

:cheese: