Clubplanet Nightlife Community

notallthere vs hunnie818

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ill smash your face against the wall then suck the blood from the gaping holes in your mouth where your teeth fell out...

Mmmmmmm :devil:

im going to pin you down, put a funnle in your mouth and poor tons of stick hairy crawly spiders down your throat then tape your mouth shut:mad:

Originally posted by notallthere

im going to pin you down, put a funnle in your mouth and poor tons of stick hairy crawly spiders down your throat then tape your mouth shut:mad:

Ugh!! You know i hate spiders! :shake:

shut up, before I stick my boot so far up your ass that you'll be spit-shining it with your tongue

and then i'll eat your liver with my bare hands after i dig it out with a spoon....

:blown:

Ugh!! You know i hate spiders! :shake:

shut up, before I stick my boot so far up your ass that you'll be spit-shining it with your tongue

and then i'll eat your liver with my bare hands after i dig it out with a spoon....

:blown:

tuff girl eh? But we bolth know if i brought you a big bloody liver over and started munchen on it you wouldent be able to take it.

And i would becuase my mother used to make me raw chop meat and mustard sandwiches all the time the blood was my fav, swear to god.

yum yum yum eat it up. :arrow::licker:

Originally posted by notallthere

tuff girl eh? But we bolth know if i brought you a big bloody liver over and started munchen on it you wouldent be able to take it.

And i would becuase my mother used to make me raw chop meat and mustard sandwiches all the time the blood was my fav, swear to god.

yum yum yum eat it up. :arrow::licker:

Do it! Do it!!!! I dare you!!!

I think consuming desecrated organs is sexy :drool:

Now shut your mouth before I knock so many teeth out of it the Tooth Fairy needs to make 3 round trips to collect them all :mad:

:kiss2: You coming Saturday??

P.S..... like your avatar ;)

no i can't come saturday crying.gif i got a hot date with my best friend down in philly....

i need to post more so i can see my avatar again and again... but the damn CP server keeps kicking me out :mad: