Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This chick on Bachelorette is a slut

ou812

Originally posted by ou812

I realized this just now while flipping through the channels. She's just a glorified whore-bag. What's the difference between her and some regular chick that is hooking up with 3 or 4 guys at once.

So you're a "whore-bag" if you date more then one guy at a time? I don't watch the show, is she sleeping w/these guys?

Originally posted by Kermzy

So you're a "whore-bag" if you date more then one guy at a time? I don't watch the show, is she sleeping w/these guys?

I don't think that she's sleeping w/ them, but from what I read in the enquire, she has sucked a few dicks while doing the show... Now thats a "whore-bag".

Originally posted by fakesn

I don't think that she's sleeping w/ them, but from what I read in the enquire, she has sucked a few dicks while doing the show... Now thats a "whore-bag".

Oh well if the Enquiror says she did, then she must have! Skank!

......yea....and the bachelor was a pimp....stud.....GOOD SHIT....hope he's hittin that....blah blah fucking blah...............she said it..............all she is doing is letting disney/abc....play matchmaker..........whatever.....not syaing i agree....but she has the right....especially since it was done to her........and to top it all off........it's tv.....by the miracle of editing and other tricks...one kiss can seem 3 times as long....4 times as steamy and followed by a closing door ......bam....all of america thinks she's riding the love pole........

.....eh......i don't care....i think they are all borderline pathetic.....how great can u be.....u have to go on tv to get a girl/guy....obviously...SOMETHING is wrong with them...

Originally posted by misk

......yea....and the bachelor was a pimp....stud.....GOOD SHIT....hope he's hittin that....blah blah fucking blah...............she said it..............all she is doing is letting disney/abc....play matchmaker..........whatever.....not syaing i agree....but she has the right....especially since it was done to her........and to top it all off........it's tv.....by the miracle of editing and other tricks...one kiss can seem 3 times as long....4 times as steamy and followed by a closing door ......bam....all of america thinks she's riding the love pole........

.....eh......i don't care....i think they are all borderline pathetic.....how great can u be.....u have to go on tv to get a girl/guy....obviously...SOMETHING is wrong with them...

:clap2:

I can't wait till Misky wrights a book of her feelings and thoughts about the world and other such related topics. I think it should be modeled after L. Ron Hubbards fantastic literary piece. In this case you could call it Miskanetics..........................I can envision it having a lot of periods in it though........................

:tongue:

WHATEVER !!!

A chance to travel and live life up at somebody else's expense, meet HOT guys, get publicity that I'm sure will be followed with modeling/acting contracts, etc.... not to mention she gets to keep al that shit the guys give her and what about all those outings .... not to mention SHE is in control this time and it's not like she will be made the fool, she will be making some out to be the fool !!!

if i were single and available - i would do it and i think most of you would too !!!

Originally posted by ou812

I can't wait till Misky wrights a book of her feelings and thoughts about the world and other such related topics. I think it should be modeled after L. Ron Hubbards fantastic literary piece. In this case you could call it Miskanetics..........................I can envision it having a lot of periods in it though........................

:tongue:

........i'll tell u one thing......it would be all over the place.....i have a very short attention span.........as u may have noticed......yea.....i'm gonna write a book lol.......u need to be my editor/publisher.....all the other stuff.....i'll just write....

Originally posted by joeys24

i heard shes knocked up...anyone know if this is true?...be funny if it turns out to be the child of the one she didnt pick:laugh:

It's actually Evan Marriott's (a.k.a. Joe Millionare). It's caused quite an uproar w/the networks, ABC & Fox are now embroiled in a heated lawsuit to see who has proper ownership of the child. Wait & see folks....this is gonna be big!

i heard shes knocked up...anyone know if this is true?...be funny if it turns out to be the child of the one she didnt pick:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was also reading she used to be a man and shes' in the process of getting 'them" clipped.. I thought it was an alien that knocked her up?

Originally posted by Kermzy

It's actually Evan Marriott's (a.k.a. Joe Millionare). It's caused quite an uproar w/the networks, ABC & Fox are now embroiled in a heated lawsuit to see who has proper ownership of the child. Wait & see folks....this is gonna be big!

i guess they'll have to come up with a new reality show to choose the parents of the baby

I don't know, but I hope so.

I think the Bachelorette and the bondage chick from Joe Millionaire should get together and make an S&M video. It would sell like hotcakes.

There is a new show coming out trying to compete with American Idol... It's called "Am I Hot?" They will have a panel of judges, (probably one that is ruthless like Simon), having people try out to become models. That should be pretty funny if they get good judges.

........i'll tell u one thing......it would be all over the place.....i have a very short attention span.........as u may have noticed......yea.....i'm gonna write a book lol.......u need to be my editor/publisher.....all the other stuff.....i'll just write....

If they make a movie from your book the theme song can be "bow bow chickie bow bow" ;)

Originally posted by danfury

There is a new show coming out trying to compete with American Idol... It's called "Am I Hot?" They will have a panel of judges, (probably one that is ruthless like Simon), having people try out to become models. That should be pretty funny if they get good judges.

:otopic: tool