Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot air balloons...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

has anyone ever gone around the world in a hot air balloon???

in 80 days? (is it faster now :confused: )

i do want to take a ride in one of those though. anyone been?

heard they are awesome and then they wait for you with a nice hummer(the car) and give you a bottle of champagne

has anyone ever gone around the world in a hot air balloon???

Can't say that I have, but we did have one land in my front yard and almost crush one of out trees!!!! My mom was fucking pissed off.....lol I was so glad I WASN'T that guy!!!!:eek:

...we just got my boss a trip in a hot air balloon for xmas.......i shit u not......he's a loser though....i dunno...i need speed....action......maybe if there was a hottie working the fire make u go thingie......then i'd go......

are you for real!? wtf!?...

There is this big huge hot air ballon festival that they hold every year one town over from mine. People come from all over to "race", watch, party....blah, blah blah.... The balloons fly right over my house. God, it was probably about 10 or 12 years ago the guy pioloting the balloon goofed and let too much of something in and not enough of something else out... Needless to say the balloon landed in my yard and almost crushed the tree in the center of my front yard.... The basket broke a few branches and the balloon got wrapped into one of out bigger trees.... The guy was looking at my mom like, aren't you gonna help??? She told him he had about 3 minutes to get his !@$@^^&!#@$#%^ ballon off her lawn and out of her trees before she turned into a bon fire....lol He was soooo scared of her.. Mind you my mom isn't a big lady at all, but when she's mad, you better run the other way....

This year one almosted landed in my pool......:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

...we just got my boss a trip in a hot air balloon for xmas.......i shit u not......he's a loser though....i dunno...i need speed....action......maybe if there was a hottie working the fire make u go thingie......then i'd go......

SBLV01P02_02.jpg

SBLV01P11_16.jpg

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

There is this big huge hot air ballon festival that they hold every year one town over from mine. People come from all over to "race", watch, party....blah, blah blah.... The balloons fly right over my house. God, it was probably about 10 or 12 years ago the guy pioloting the balloon goofed and let too much of something in and not enough of something else out... Needless to say the balloon landed in my yard and almost crushed the tree in the center of my front yard.... The basket broke a few branches and the balloon got wrapped into one of out bigger trees.... The guy was looking at my mom like, aren't you gonna help??? She told him he had about 3 minutes to get his !@$@^^&!#@$#%^ ballon off her lawn and out of her trees before she turned into a bon fire....lol He was soooo scared of her.. Mind you my mom isn't a big lady at all, but when she's mad, you better run the other way....

This year one almosted landed in my pool......:laugh: :laugh:

joly chit!!! :laugh: