Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Regardless of rain or snow..

ghhhhhost

sleet or hail...i kick street tales...chockin nukkaz like im Sprewell....Golden State..hole in ya face..in the palm of my hand..blow u away like its part of the plan...

gota call it like i see it..talk it like i be it..walkin my walk..thugged out orthopedic...cause im soon to be up..gime room watch me heat up..nukaaz try to stick me up like Abner Loiuma...follow the leader...make me go extra hard..

yo Nore should i hold back or show the repetoirre...put in 16 or throw in extra bars for the non believers..i show em why its so hard to reach us..i get pussy with my fathers features...puff heavenly..see me @ 6'1..weigh a buck seventy...

catch me in spots ya nukkaz neva be..packed in like Green Bay...Harlem Week to Queens Day...performin acapela ..no dj...98 live..no replay...make it seem easy..so tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend that its them again..Nature..Noreaga...

sorry..im mad bored...if anyone cares to continue go right ahead

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

sleet or hail...i kick street tales...chockin nukkaz like im Sprewell....Golden State..hole in ya face..in the palm of my hand..blow u away like its part of the plan...

gota call it like i see it..talk it like i be it..walkin my walk..thugged out orthopedic...cause im soon to be up..gime room watch me heat up..nukaaz try to stick me up like Abner Loiuma...follow the leader...make me go extra hard..

yo Nore should i hold back or show the repetoirre...put in 16 or throw in extra bars for the non believers..i show em why its so hard to reach us..i get pussy with my fathers features...puff heavenly..see me @ 6'1..weigh a buck seventy...

catch me in spots ya nukkaz neva be..packed in like Green Bay...Harlem Week to Queens Day...performin acapela ..no dj...98 live..no replay...make it seem easy..so tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend that its them again..Nature..Noreaga...

i was never really a fan of big pun... (only two songs i think he ever made i liked... one was that one that says "dead in the middle of lil'italy...)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

i was never really a fan of big pun... (only two songs i think he ever made i liked... one was that one that says "dead in the middle of lil'italy...)

that was like deep cover 98..him and fat joe...

the verse i quoted was Nature...Pun killed it on this track...

personally i think he was one of the greatest lyricists of all time

sorry i havent heard this song in years i wish i could finish it;)