Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Team Mangled

This is a little challenge....We know u guys went bowling the other night...Let say we have a little challenge....Team Bump Vs Team Mangled....We know u got ur team, we got ours....Let's do it one night.....After we play, Losers pay for the night out....It's a good way to pregame the way i look at it.......U call the lanes and time.....:direct::beer:

Originally posted by tommyjersey

This is a little challenge....We know u guys went bowling the other night...Let say we have a little challenge....Team Bump Vs Team Mangled....We know u got ur team, we got ours....Let's do it one night.....After we play, Losers pay for the night out....It's a good way to pregame the way i look at it.......U call the lanes and time.....:direct::beer:

u grab your best 4 to our best 4 and we could put a g on the game 250 a person and team mangled is something else we just get mangled

Originally posted by trewguy

u grab your best 4 to our best 4 and we could put a g on the game 250 a person and team mangled is something else we just get mangled

Were ready....U call the place and time....250....we sometimes bowl 300's after our little pep talks.....

Originally posted by addicted2drums

i am an official member of Team Bump along with tommyjersey...we are ready

get ready to see this X X X X X X X X X X

ill inform the boys and set it up on a sunday or somethhing or during the week not a friday

we play chess too

I figure a good way to pregame....I'm just a competitive person....Went tonight and it was an awesome time....Figured u guys would be up for the challenge.....Figure winners get a free night out....That's alot a drink tickets at metro......

its always good to do something like that what are u guys in leagues and shit like that

its always good to do something like that what are u guys in leagues and shit like that

U kidding bro....I bowl like a 100 and i'm happy....I"m into the beer and treats.....Mostly into doing something other than bar and clubs....Sometimes feel like i work go out and sleep......

Originally posted by addicted2drums

that's exactly what we did---its such a change of pace that its actually fun!!

at first i was like ah but i acaually enjoyed it 2 i was in a league 2 years ago it too me to the last game to get it back my avererage was 155 i averaged like 140 last week i hd to spin straight for the first game then it camee back

U kidding bro....I bowl like a 100 and i'm happy....I"m into the beer and treats.....Mostly into doing something other than bar and clubs....Sometimes feel like i work go out and sleep......

your in trouble we have are own balls and we are in leagues i am the only 1 that is not in a league and i use to be in 1

your in trouble we have are own balls and we are in leagues i am the only 1 that is not in a league and i use to be in 1

Do u got the shirts with the names on them too......No wonder why ur talking about putting a g on it.....Now was that grand or gram....:duel:

Do u got the shirts with the names on them too......No wonder why ur talking about putting a g on it.....Now was that grand or gram....:duel:

it was a grand but ill do either 1 but for real with out the betting ill set something up in aneutral spot where ru guy from

it was a grand but ill do either 1 but for real with out the betting ill set something up in aneutral spot where ru guy from

Central Jersey.....Sometime during the week is cool.....It'll be something different to do......We're always throwing money or beer on games, so we'll do it that way.....

Central Jersey.....Sometime during the week is cool.....It'll be something different to do......We're always throwing money or beer on games, so we'll do it that way.....

we lie 5 minutes frommetro rutherford lyndhurst area