Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After The Evidence Presented To The Un....

mrmatas2277

WHAT DO WE DO WITH IRAQ?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO WE DO WITH IRAQ?

• Bomb them....
    • Give UN more time and more people to find weapons...
    • Leave them alone....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

after Powell's presentation of evidence to the UN...what do u think we should do?

Send you in there as a human target for chemical and bio-logical missle experiments.

But seriously, wow, he (Saddam) does just like what america did in Vietnam, Indonesia, Gautemala, Nicarauga etc... but on a lesser scale... Oh wait we backed him when he did most of that stuff and helped him develop biological and chemical weapons. Guess it's really all our fault. We must bomb ourselves.

:(

Originally posted by normalnoises

Send you in there as a human target for chemical and bio-logical missle experiments.

But seriously, wow, he (Saddam) does just like what america did in Vietnam, Indonesia, Gautemala, Nicarauga etc... but on a lesser scale... Oh wait we backed him when he did most of that stuff and helped him develop biological and chemical weapons. Guess it's really all our fault. We must bomb ourselves.

1. i am sending my application in right now....

2. that "maybe" so...but what we did in the past, to me, does not matter NOW...this man is in there, in power...and is obtaining materials that can do alot of damage to others in the world community...maybe like u said, it WAS our fault that man is in power...shouldnt it be OUR responsibilty to get rid of him? btw, that bombing ourselves plan...i dont think President Bush can sell Congress or the American people on that plan....;)