Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEAM MANGLED...and that other post

Please people listen up...

#1. Trew Guy... is no way affiliated with Team Mangled

#2. Team Mangled did not go Bowling...this is a huge misconception...The Bus, Digga & Stacked were all not there...nor would we ever be caught dead bowling with CP peeps...

#3. There will be no challenges...this is not the olympics...and simply put Team Mangled does not play games....

#4. Team Mangled was waiting until 11pm last night at NYSE Colonia for little MOO to show face...Of course he did not show...He was however spotted posting on NJGUIDO.COM about how upset he is with CP....

#5. ....FYI....NJbigtime...I was on the cardio machine @ 5am where were you....Put that Donut down you Fat Fuck...Even tried giving you an Iron Brother Wake Up Call...

Originally posted by NJstacked

#2. Team Mangled did not go Bowling...this is a huge misconception...The Bus, Digga & Stacked were all not there...nor would we ever be caught dead bowling with CP peeps...

#3. There will be no challenges...this is not the olympics...and simply put Team Mangled does not play games....

#4. Team Mangled was waiting until 11pm last night at NYSE Colonia for little MOO to show face...Of course he did not show...He was however spotted posting on NJGUIDO.COM about how upset he is with CP....

#5. ....FYI....NJbigtime...I was on the cardio machine @ 5am where were you....Put that Donut down you Fat Fuck...Even tried giving you an Iron Brother Wake Up Call...

Thank god for #1.

Sweetie why are you so angry about this? You have hung out with most of us before? So you don't like bowling. Neither do I! I was more worried about breaking a nail then anything. No need to be so negative!! It was just something different to do. Believe me, I have more fun at metro or deko!!!

Originally posted by NJstacked

:laugh: This is what I've been waiting for. It's about time someone cleared the air about team mangled and set the record straight.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

:laugh: This is what I've been waiting for. It's about time someone cleared the air about team mangled and set the record straight.

I was starting to think that they were getting soft on us... Next week Team Mangled Ceramics...