Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just SPIT IN THE HALWAY AT WORK

I dunno what i was thinking but i work in this like a nice office building and i was walking to get coffe this morning and i have like a bad taste in my mouth so i spit on the floor.. before i realized what i did some d00d looked up from his desk at me and shook his head

funny

Originally posted by notallthere

I dunno what i was thinking but i work in this like a nice office building and i was walking to get coffe this morning and i have like a bad taste in my mouth so i spit on the floor.. before i realized what i did some d00d looked up from his desk at me and shook his head

funny

hahah...thats funny..:tongue:

Originally posted by notallthere

No i like played it off and pretended i was coughing like it was a mistake

lol

Thats fuckin hysterical. The other day I had a quarter in my hand and accidently dropped it in the milk as I was pouring it into my coffee. Anyway the next day I heard like 5 women I work with all bitching because one of them got a cup of coffee and when they went to go pour milk a quarter came out. What the hell was I supposed to do. I couldn't scoop that shit out. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mrbadabing

Thats fuckin hysterical. The other day I had a quarter in my hand and accidently dropped it in the milk as I was pouring it into my coffee. Anyway the next day I heard like 5 women I work with all bitching because one of them got a cup of coffee and when they went to go pour milk a quarter came out. What the hell was I supposed to do. I couldn't scoop that shit out. lol

hahahahahahahahahaha......... :laugh: .......oh...... :laugh: .....my fucking spleen.........:laugh: :laugh: