Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Life is a Bitch!!!

shlongus

last night i was coaching my usual cheerleading class when this mom came up too me of a gilr who i have been coaching for the past 2 years and told me that Victoria, her daughter would no longer be in class. So i asked why and she told me that she was diagnosed with cancer a week ago and she had her forst therapy yesterday. I came out to the car to say hi to her and she looked like shit....my heart almost dropped......i gave her a hug and told her that she would be ok, but knowing that it is very unlikely....i duno what i would do if i was a parent of a 10 year old who had cancer.....

Life is a Bitch!!!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:(

don't lose hope though! My cousin was diagnosed with cancer at 12. He's been in remission for years now! He's 28.

yup, if they diagnosed the cancer in time a person can live a long time. look at lance armstrong with testicular cancer and he's come back from that. lets hope that at least the cancer was detected in time and they can treat her.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:(

don't lose hope though! My cousin was diagnosed with cancer at 12. He's been in remission for years now! He's 28.

Depends on what kind of cancer it is and on lots of other factors.. He's definitely lucky and I hope he has a very long and healthy life..

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Depends on what kind of cancer it is and on lots of other factors.. He's definitely lucky and I hope he has a very long and healthy life..

Thank you. Yes, he is very lucky. I don't know what type of cancer Yuri's student has but if they catch it early enough there still may be hope!