Who's having afterhours after Joey's

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Afterhours will be ARC for me and Tempkid

Like the badass kid said, it's a no brainer!!!!!!!!

ARC!!!!!!!!!!

Saeed& Palash!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Tenaglia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open to 12pm monday morning!!!!!!!!!

What more afterhours do you want?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose... You are going to be my downfall, convincing me to take off of work 7 days in advance and me agreeing with you that it will be the best thing to do.. You know, its in the best interest of everyone involved for me to play hookey that day ..:mad: so you won my lil Rose Petal, I'm weak.. Its our Retirement party so I might as well be there for the whole thing.

Piro - BoWBoW Chicca.. you crazy insane person you.. OK remember at SF Classics nite... we had a lil talk and I just wanted to say that You are psychic.. Thank you very much.

Neena - check PM's :D

Doggie - She can't resist the heated roof.

Carguy - Guttah Mouf lol.

Originally posted by siciliagirl

on Sunday, February 16th? If you are, can me and the chickens come?:D

_______________________________________________-

me and my freinds will be at joeys on sunday...how bout afterwards the chikens can follow us roosters and work on makin some eggs!!!

or we can just go to ARC for after hours...maybe afterwards we can make some eggs!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

Rose... You are going to be my downfall, convincing me to take off of work 7 days in advance and me agreeing with you that it will be the best thing to do.. You know, its in the best interest of everyone involved for me to play hookey that day ..:mad: so you won my lil Rose Petal, I'm weak.. Its our Retirement party so I might as well be there for the whole thing.

Piro - BoWBoW Chicca.. you crazy insane person you.. OK remember at SF Classics nite... we had a lil talk and I just wanted to say that You are psychic.. Thank you very much.

Guttah Mouf????? For What???

Guttah Mind... Most def. I feel sorry for my next victim, been a little while causa work and stuff....

Somebodys in trouble though.... Who's gonna be the lucky winner of a 8 hour carguy love extravaganza ???

Originally posted by calebos

Ummm, no someone did not just get fresh me.

Bro leave her alone, your digging a deeper and deeper hole for when I meet you.

Deeelite is one of the gilrs you dream about when you keep in touch with yourself, fag , dont talk shit about her or to her just cause you wish you hadda girl like that.

Shut up before I strangle the shit outta you

Originally posted by tempkid

Like the badass kid said, it's a no brainer!!!!!!!!

ARC!!!!!!!!!!

Saeed& Palash!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Tenaglia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open to 12pm monday morning!!!!!!!!!

What more afterhours do you want?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Def the Place To Be!!!

Music is gonna be Absolutely Insane!!!

Im Excited and its only Monday!!!

Originally posted by binoys

This is Def the Place To Be!!!

Music is gonna be Absolutely Insane!!!

Im Excited and its only Monday!!!

You going too?

How about Jarmenio and the rest of the crew ?

What time you leaving Joeys to head for Vinyl/Arc?

I think I'm leaving at 1am, I don't want to go to late becasue that line is going to be insane!!!!!!!!!

It will be one of those nights, at the anniv party 2 weeks Tenaglia wouldn't stop talking about it, he really looks foward tagging up with S&P and celebrating the presidents day party at home!!!!

I can't wait, it's going to be sick!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

You going too?

How about Jarmenio and the rest of the crew ?

What time you leaving Joeys to head for Vinyl/Arc?

I think I'm leaving at 1am, I don't want to go to late becasue that line is going to be insane!!!!!!!!!

It will be one of those nights, at the anniv party 2 weeks Tenaglia wouldn't stop talking about it, he really looks foward tagging up with S&P and celebrating the presidents day party at home!!!!

I can't wait, it's going to be sick!!!!!!!!

I wont be at Joeys, I got a Teen night At abyss till about 1 and the ill be headin to staten island to meet up with some peeps. Well be rollin in to ARC at about 3. Jar is going with some people also. Ill be rollin with Richie and the crew you saw there for the anniversary. Should be a good night.

Originally posted by binoys

I wont be at Joeys, I got a Teen night At abyss till about 1 and the ill be headin to staten island to meet up with some peeps. Well be rollin in to ARC at about 3. Jar is going with some people also. Ill be rollin with Richie and the crew you saw there for the anniversary. Should be a good night.

Kool bro!!!!!

The jersey crew will meet in front of the booth like last time!!!!!!

Danielle- I remember Danielle. Not a problem, anytime, you know that. :)

yippeeeeeeeeeeeee :D