Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Micheal Jackson Documentery on at 8pm on ABC

Originally posted by grtstprtyevr

This poor guy can't get a break! What a judgmental society we live in... Imagine growing up in the childhood that Michael Jackson grew up in... he lost his entire youth in the name of fame. Of course he's gonna have some serious psyochanalytic issues to deal with as an adult... I'm not even talking about how his father beat him, verbally abused him, etc. The guy can't leave his house without being continually bombarded by a plethora of vultures...from the press to his diehard fans. All he's doing now is trying to make up for his lost youth... So yeah, he's got an amusement park in his house. His icon is Peter Pan - an eternal youth. Big deal.

What he preaches is a lesson that our viscious and ignorant society can use to its benefit. He LOVES children. That does not, at least in my eyes, mean that he has SEX with them! It's a media image that has been perpetuated terribly. He makes a cancer kid's dream come true by letting him stay at his house. He cured his cancer. He hugged him. He held him. Why do these images stir such negativity in people's minds? He's making up for his own lost youth by attempting to eliminate all the pain and suffering that he sees other children going through. Call me a freak if you like, but I think we can and should all take Michael Jackson as an artistic and social genius. He is making the most of his fame... he's using it in a humanitarianistic method. He makes kids dreams come true, and in doing so his own dreams are fulfilled... The void in his life is filled. Why does one automatically assume that the guy is a child molester because he LOVES THEM? What a terrible and miserable social ignorance.

Agree or disagree, but that's how I feel.

haha. i agree but then i look at his face & i think he must be a freak to walk around intentionally looking like that.

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. i agree but then i look at his face & i think he must be a freak to walk around intentionally looking like that.

Well, he is a 'freak' if you define that as someone who isn't normal. He's definitely a freak in that sense.. but why does that make people cringe?

Originally posted by grtstprtyevr

This poor guy can't get a break! What a judgmental society we live in... Imagine growing up in the childhood that Michael Jackson grew up in... he lost his entire youth in the name of fame. Of course he's gonna have some serious psyochanalytic issues to deal with as an adult... I'm not even talking about how his father beat him, verbally abused him, etc. The guy can't leave his house without being continually bombarded by a plethora of vultures...from the press to his diehard fans. All he's doing now is trying to make up for his lost youth... So yeah, he's got an amusement park in his house. His icon is Peter Pan - an eternal youth. Big deal.

What he preaches is a lesson that our viscious and ignorant society can use to its benefit. He LOVES children. That does not, at least in my eyes, mean that he has SEX with them! It's a media image that has been perpetuated terribly. He makes a cancer kid's dream come true by letting him stay at his house. He cured his cancer. He hugged him. He held him. Why do these images stir such negativity in people's minds? He's making up for his own lost youth by attempting to eliminate all the pain and suffering that he sees other children going through. Call me a freak if you like, but I think we can and should all take Michael Jackson as an artistic and social genius. He is making the most of his fame... he's using it in a humanitarianistic method. He makes kids dreams come true, and in doing so his own dreams are fulfilled... The void in his life is filled. Why does one automatically assume that the guy is a child molester because he LOVES THEM? What a terrible and miserable social ignorance.

Agree or disagree, but that's how I feel.

couldn't have said it any better...people take having good parents for granted...fuckin fags run our society today...got da balls to call one out but no dick to back shit up

Just one question for all of the people here saying what a swell guy Michael Jackson is: If you had a kid would you let him or her sleep over his house? No matter how good his intentions are there's something not right about a grown man sleeping with kids. End of story.

I would have loved to have interviewed the parents of all these kids that Michael Jackson has sleepovers with. What the hell are they thinking? Don't they know that probably even an asexual guy like that probably wakes up with morning wood? Can you imagine that scene unfolding? "Hee,hee kiddies. Don't mind me I'm just pitching a tent!"

I hope the next time he climbs up his magic tree, the branch breaks off and he falls on his ass.