Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grrr. . .Is anyone else. . .

Originally posted by tizzah508

OK OK

I took my wrist band off last night so I could pretend to be under age the braces help a lot

I hope you had fun last night, because you aren't going out tonight...you are staying in with me and watching a movie so I'm not alone :D I'll bring popcorn home on my way home from work don't worry

i was outside cleaning off my truck at 6am from the snow, drove to the boogie down bronx fish tailing all over the road, took the train to work, and walked a couple blocks in the freezing cold, but.............i don't give a fuck. :)

Originally posted by laurie619

I hope you had fun last night, because you aren't going out tonight...you are staying in with me and watching a movie so I'm not alone :D I'll bring popcorn home on my way home from work don't worry

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, but just popcorn??? can 't you get a pizza too??? veggie dips, chips and dip, NACHOS you know.....

oh and get a movie too, unless you want to watch BARBER SHOP again.....i'll hold the impressions

No Tizzah tonight????? Wah Wah WAh!!!! :(

The rooad I take to go to work wa shut down, so I got LOST on my in, and got in 45 mins late....who gets LOST goin to work?

Such bullshit, my manager isnt even here, so I got deflate some balls

and on top of all that, no Tizzah tonight!!! blah!

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, but just popcorn??? can 't you get a pizza too??? veggie dips, chips and dip, NACHOS you know.....

oh and get a movie too, unless you want to watch BARBER SHOP again.....i'll hold the impressions

:laugh: :laugh: OK. . we can go shopping after the gym... I just called them and they are open til 11PM so YOU ARE COMING TONIGHT WITH ME....Oh and I'm getting out of work at 1 :clap: :clap: be ready this time...... :tongue:

Originally posted by cynstam21

No Tizzah tonight????? Wah Wah WAh!!!! :(

The rooad I take to go to work wa shut down, so I got LOST on my in, and got in 45 mins late....who gets LOST goin to work?

Such bullshit, my manager isnt even here, so I got deflate some balls

and on top of all that, no Tizzah tonight!!! blah!

I know I know I feel the same way, it isn't official yet!?!?!?? who knows maybe when 619'er falls asleep during the movie I will sneak out..... all depends on mother nature

:laugh: :laugh: OK. . we can go shopping after the gym... I just called them and they are open til 11PM so YOU ARE COMING TONIGHT WITH ME....Oh and I'm getting out of work at 1 :clap: :clap: be ready this time...... :tongue:

are you serious.....damn it MAKE SURE I GO PLEASE drag me out take the pizza and hog tie me to the damn car....make sure I GO PLEASE NO JOKE

are you serious.....damn it MAKE SURE I GO PLEASE drag me out take the pizza and hog tie me to the damn car....make sure I GO PLEASE NO JOKE

Nope sorry. . .I tired that before and I got TIZZAHDABITCH I'm going to only ask once now :D and if you really want to go out....go. . you dont have to sneak out :blown:

Nope sorry. . .I tired that before and I got TIZZAHDABITCH I'm going to only ask once now :D and if you really want to go out....go. . you dont have to sneak out :blown:

keep your panties on I am only playing and last night i was EATING need to stop the insanity take the food away from me

keep your panties on I am only playing and last night i was EATING need to stop the insanity take the food away from me

How do you still take food out of the junk cabinet when I hung of that picture of that gal :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: