Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Entertainment in the Workplace

marcid21

So I'm sitting here at my new job, on a relatively quiet day...evesdropping on a conversation the woman across the hall is having with her boyfriend.

Well, actually, let me rephrase that...it's more like a huge, all out brawl. This chick keeps on hanging up on this poor guy, cursing him out, and running her mouth like a truck driver..

She even just hung up on him and didn't answer when he called her back. Of course she quickly checked her messages after he left her one....lol.....

I can't believe how elementary this is...even better, this chick is def. 35+.

No point to this really...just another observation that proves how miserable most women are to men. :(

Originally posted by tastyt

That's a bold statement... do you even know what they're fighting about?

something really juvenille....from what I gather, he called a friend to check up on her and see where she was last night. Her cell phone had died and he couldn't get a hold of her.

Her reply, " it's none of your business" :blank:

Originally posted by marcid21

something really juvenille....from what I gather, he called a friend to check up on her and see where she was last night. Her cell phone had died and he couldn't get a hold of her.

Her reply, " it's none of your business" :blank:

That definitely sounds fucked up, but you really can't judge something like that from so little information... maybe the guy's a total control freak or something. Maybe he did something shitty to her last night, she took off, and then he felt all guilty and was trying to get in touch with her all night.

Just feeling analytical today... :half:

Pinkie Pal... re-read her statement... it *was* a rant against women... :tongue:

lol...and I was being deemed "cuntie"

actually, I could care less what they're fighting about, and what the outcome is.

The whole point of this was to point out what sort of position this beast is putting people in

#1 - her boyfriend who's at work. How is he dealing with his bitter girlfriend on the other line? Do his co-workers hear him ( or her ) as clearly as I am?

#2 - the co-workers surrounding her. I'm am not the only one complaining about her rant. There's two other people who actually got up and left their desks...one who complained to her supervisor. Airing your personal business for all to hear is just not kosher. Aren't you supposed to be leaving that stuff at the door come 9am?

#3 Her supervisor. Good thing she's snowed in today, otherwise she'd have an unproductive cranky co-worker on her hands. What exactly is this chick getting paid for?

...and I'm not talking about a lil' spat here and there. These two have been arguing since I came in here at 8:30am...no lie. I mean, really...there's a time and place....just not here.

I just can't see a man taking something like this as far.

...there's got to be a bigger issue at hand...i have taken little things really far sometimes but it always had something deeper at the root of the problem...as is usually the case with women...so who knows...i dont like anyone talking to me like that in any relationship for the mere respect issue...anger should not allow you to cross certain lines...as hard as it is, you should retain some sort of mutual respect...not in this case...and once you cross that line, it seems to snowball each time you fight...making it worse and worse...kinda sad when you think about it...

...oh and yes, i was wrong with my interpretation...i read too quickly...so...i guess...i mean...if i had to put it in a word...

sorry

Originally posted by phatman

...oh and yes, i was wrong with my interpretation...i read too quickly...so...i guess...i mean...if i had to put it in a word...

sorry

Awww, you are just too cute for words. :love:

I miss my Pooh Bear. :( We really need to get together sometime soon for... need I even say way??? ;)

Awww, you are just too cute for words. :love:

I miss my Pooh Bear. :( We really need to get together sometime soon for... need I even say way??? ;)

...now if only that girl that dumped me the other day thought like you, i'd still be on cloud nine...but alas...i set myself up again....eh...at least i dreamed again...and i felt...long time since such a rush passed through my veins....both positive and negative...

...you are so not forgotten...our day with cheesecake will come...save me a sunday afternoon...i have most of them clear for the next few weeks with the exception of 2/23....

...i will be at arc i think next saturday for vic dinaire and krafty k...

Originally posted by phatman

...now if only that girl that dumped me the other day thought like you, i'd still be on cloud nine...but alas...i set myself up again....eh...at least i dreamed again...and i felt...long time since such a rush passed through my veins....both positive and negative...

...you are so not forgotten...our day with cheesecake will come...save me a sunday afternoon...i have most of them clear for the next few weeks with the exception of 2/23....

...i will be at arc i think next saturday for vic dinaire and krafty k...

Aww. :( Well I'm glad to hear you're keeping a positive attitude about the whole thing. :) Most of my Sundays should be clear. We're trying to slow down on partying for a little while.

Originally posted by marcid21

So I'm sitting here at my new job, on a relatively quiet day...evesdropping on a conversation the woman across the hall is having with her boyfriend.

Well, actually, let me rephrase that...it's more like a huge, all out brawl. This chick keeps on hanging up on this poor guy, cursing him out, and running her mouth like a truck driver..

She even just hung up on him and didn't answer when he called her back. Of course she quickly checked her messages after he left her one....lol.....

I can't believe how elementary this is...even better, this chick is def. 35+.

No point to this really...just another observation that proves how miserable most women are to men. :(

Its sad to know that even at 35, these petty problems and arguments still exists:(

I've had something similar happen to me B4 like this, since her cell phone's batteries ALWAYS went dead.

I once called a friend to see where she was, and she was upset about it.

The guy shouldn't be checking up on her like that, but she shouldn't have snapped back like that

:blank: