Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Is It Time To Give Up

italianlover

OK GUYS I HAVE A GIRL THAT HAS A GREAT TIME WITH ME AND SPENDS LIKE 5 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK WITH ME. WE ARE NOT GOING OUT BUT WE USED TO , I MADE SOME MISTAKES AND WENT TO JAIL. WHILE I WAS IN JAIL THIS GIRL GOT MANIPULATED AT HER TIME OF DISTRESS BY THIS GUY AND CHEATED ON ME. NOW I GOT BACK AND THIS GUY TOLD HER TO DROP ME AND THAT LASTED FOR LIKE A WEE. SINCE THEN I HAVE SPENT PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE WEEK WITH HER DOING EVERYTHING A COUPLE DOES. WE ARE NOT GONNA GET BACK TOGETHER BUT WE ARE LIKE SEEING EACHOTHER FOR NOW AND HAVE A VERY VERY CLOSE FRIENDSHIP. SHE TELLS ME SHE DONT WANT TO TALK TO THIS GUY NO MORE BUT APPARENTLY HE WONT LEAVE HER ALONE AND SHE HAPPENS TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIS SISTER WICH MAKES IT SO MUCH HARDER FOR HER TO TELL THIS GUY TO BOUNCE CUZ SHE WANTS TO SAVE FACE WITH HER FRIENDSHIP. SHE THINKS AT TIMES LIENG TO HIM IS GONNAM MAKE THE SITUATION BETTER BUT IT ONLY MAKES IT WORSE FOR BOTH OF US. ALL I WANT IS THIS KID TO LEAVE US ALON TO BE HAPPY IN WICHEVER WAY THAT WE CHOSE CUZ NO MATTER WHAT I WILL MAINTAIN A FRIEND IF NOT MORE FROM THIS AND SHE WONT EVER LET ANYONE CHOSE WHO SHE CAN HANG OUT WIT. WHAT DO I DO GUYS?

first off, STOP YELLING:D

second, me being somewhat of a cynic...id say from past experiences that if a person wants to be with someone they will...no BS excuses like 'this guy keeps calling me so i feel obligated to hang out with him', no 'we're friends with his sister' nonsense. her actions are speaking for her, period.

She's obviously trying to have her cake & eat it too......Very rarely do you come across a guy who is extremely persistant when you tell them to back off or your not interested...and if they are persistant...chances are they give up & move on after a while....

She either 1- Didn't STRAIGHT UP tell this guy she's not interested therefore he keeps on calling her cause he's in the dark :idea: or 2- She's using that as a stupid excuse b/c she doesn't want to get rid of either of you

She can EASILY stay friends with this guys sister just b/c it didn't work out with the girls brother..& the fact that she let this guy "manipulate" her :rolleyes: should be reason enough for her to leave the situation with no problem...

& No offense I know I don't know the extent or history with this person...But I find it pretty fucked up that the second you get thrown in the slammer she gets involved w/ the first guy that comes along It doesn't sound right

Originally posted by sweetie029

She's obviously trying to have her cake & eat it too......Very rarely do you come across a guy who is extremely persistant when you tell them to back off or your not interested...and if they are persistant...chances are they give up & move on after a while....

She either 1- Didn't STRAIGHT UP tell this guy she's not interested therefore he keeps on calling her cause he's in the dark :idea: or 2- She's using that as a stupid excuse b/c she doesn't want to get rid of either of you

She can EASILY stay friends with this guys sister just b/c it didn't work out with the girls brother..& the fact that she let this guy "manipulate" her :rolleyes: should be reason enough for her to leave the situation with no problem...

& No offense I know I don't know the extent or history with this person...But I find it pretty fucked up that the second you get thrown in the slammer she gets involved w/ the first guy that comes along It doesn't sound right

I agree with this 100%. If she told im straight out she didnt want to be with him, no guy would keep carrying on. I also dont see why she cant still be friends w/ his sister. Who was she friends w/ first? The guy or his sister? b/c if she was such good friends w/ the sister, then the girl would understand. Also, how do you get manipulated into going out w/ some guy? Thats bullshit right there. You went to jail and she was probably lonely and wanted to be w/ this guy at the time. I dont think you can manipulate someone into going out w/ you? I dunno, just my thoughtsfragend013.gif. Good luck

well i would be lieing if i said that was all to the story. i was nt the best of boyfriends before i went to jail for selling pills. i got deep into the drugs and lies i was so fucked up on drugs i didnt know whow i was anymore. plus with the thoguht of goin to jail in the back of my head i lost all care for myself and everyone and most especially the love of my life. so i slipped up and cheated on her one day but told her about it. she held doen a full relationship while i ws in jail i just had a fling and that was it i felty guilty it was like she didnt feel no guilt but when i got back i saw her eyes start to sparkle for me again and i knew we would be back topgether soon someday. but my problem is this kid he wont leave her the fuck alone i mean for her it was a fuckin 2 month fling i had 3 years with her he thinks she is just gonna forget about that for him no fuckin way.

Originally posted by italianlover

but my problem is this kid he wont leave her the fuck alone i mean for her it was a fuckin 2 month fling i had 3 years with her he thinks she is just gonna forget about that for him no fuckin way.

I'm sorry, but its not all him. If she wanted him to leave her alone and she was clear about it, I'm sure he would eventually go away. I hate to says this, but it seems like she is playing both you and him. Keep your eyes open:eek:

beieve me i have already figured out that shes playin us both. i figure if i wait it out and still do my thing then maybe something will come of it. i know its her to she has a problem with telling people the truth she is so concerned of her appearence to people that nothing else matters to her (appearence meaning that she cares too much about how people feel) i mean she tells me she has a better time with me and she just has trust issues with me. i understand that theres trust issues on both sides i just feel that some times love will overcome in the end but i am starting to think that or love relationship has just turned in to a you know what relationship. why does loving some one so much hurt so bad