Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CENTRO FLY 2/8 Tomorrow

Good Day to all...

Just a quick reminder that I will be holding down the Tapioca Room in Centro Fly tomorrow night again.

I had a blast last Saturday night for my Birthday Bash and Thanks again for everyone who came out and showed love & support.

Thorin, as always, your the man. Anything you touch turns to a F&CKin party...lol Sevan...same goes to you...lol

John Michaels and $mall Change will be spinnin Main Floor Muzik all night tomorrow as well.

DJ Melissa Nikita (me) and Will Fahy will be rippin the Tapioca.

DJ Melissa Nikita's Guestlist will be open till 1am'ish. No need to call for the list, just mention my name.

:party::dj::party:

i was there last week, place was off the hook, i saw some girl dj she was awesome, im guessin thats u , hehe, ill be there again this sat, lookin forward to hearin u each week now that u got the residency, spoke with u too, very cool and nice person :):beer::dj:

Originally posted by djenigma

i was there last week, place was off the hook, i saw some girl dj she was awesome, im guessin thats u , hehe, ill be there again this sat, lookin forward to hearin u each week now that u got the residency, spoke with u too, very cool and nice person :):beer::dj:

Yes yes...I remember you.. ;)

Thanks for showing support. Im glad you enjoyed the music and the club. Sick time!! Hope to see you as well tomorrow. I give you some drink tix. :beer::beer:

:D