Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Anyone Else Pissed, I've About Had It With...

Originally posted by cynstam21

Werd, you know waht I can't stand, dumb muthafuckers who smoke cigars in a club...that was out, like 3 years ago!

these wannabe mafioso's think there hot shit, till they get tongue cancer, then thy're good for nuthin!!

and they stink up the place!!

I think a guy smoking cigar can be sexy becuase its unique only old guys smoking a cigar can be disgusting but having young good looking guy is totally hot :drool:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pisses me off are the girls who walk into a club w/zero clothing on. 3875936364612 layers of makeup on their face. Give other girls nasty looks left & right. Stand there, dont dance (thats not too bad), they whine cause all they wanna hear is hip-hop(its ok if you like hip hop, but dont come to a place where the dj spins house & expect to hear it), think there better than everyone else & are just straight up attention whores.

Originally posted by njangel

What pisses me off are the girls who walk into a club w/zero clothing on. 3875936364612 layers of makeup on their face. Give other girls nasty looks left & right. Stand there, dont dance (thats not too bad), they whine cause all they wanna hear is hip-hop(its ok if you like hip hop, but dont come to a place where the dj spins house & expect to hear it), think there better than everyone else & are just straight up attention whores.

I like to wear zero clothing when I go to a club I work hard for my body going to the gym 6 days a week so I want to show it offf. What's wrong with that???? I think its the fat girls that complain about this.(I'm not saying you fat hun:) ) it's just usually the case. But I do agree about the hip hop I HATE HIP HOP!!! :vomit2:

Originally posted by ninadd

I like to wear zero clothing when I go to a club I work hard for my body going to the gym 6 days a week so I want to show it offf. What's wrong with that???? I think its the fat girls that complain about this.(I'm not saying you fat hun:) ) it's just usually the case. But I do agree about the hip hop I HATE HIP HOP!!! :vomit2:

0 clothing is goood!!!! :eek: :eek:

THANK GOD FOR VARIETY. IF I HAD TO LOOK AT ANOTHER POLO SHIRT WEARING MOTHER FUCKER I'D GO CRAZY....:mad:

IT DOESNT HAVE TO SUITE YOUR NEED BUT IF IT SUITES OTHERS THEN FINE....

SOME GUYS WEAR THE SPIKED HAIR WELL OTHER MAY NOT...SOME GUYS LIKE TO KEEP THEIR BODIES IN SHAPE WHILE OTHERS LET THEIRS GO...

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY ...IF EVERYONE LOOKED THE SAME WAY ....HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHO HAS STYLE AND WHO DOESNT....?

:D THERE !! I SAID MY PIECE....WHATEVER!!:blank:

Originally posted by ninadd

Ok first, Im not fat, your right on that & I know they're the ones who usually make comments like this. If you wanna wear zero clothing & you've got the body to rock it (cause some girls dont) then do it. But Im not talking about a shirt that shows your midriff - Im talking about REALLY naked. But anyway, I just think most girls are beautiful w/out skimpy clothing & a lot of makeup. Girls get sterotyped as sluts & whores all the time..............well, I think SOME those sterotypes stem from this

Ok first, Im not fat, your right on that & I know they're the ones who usually make comments like this. If you wanna wear zero clothing & you've got the body to rock it (cause some girls dont) then do it. But Im not talking about a shirt that shows your midriff - Im talking about REALLY naked. But anyway, I just think most girls are beautiful w/out skimpy clothing & a lot of makeup. Girls get sterotyped as sluts & whores all the time..............well, I think SOME those sterotypes stem from this

Sluts and whores are people too!!!!

Have some compassion :laugh:

If you're gonna dress sexy a club is the place to do it.

The problem is when girls go to the mall or family parties or even weddings like this.

Originally posted by upperlevelent

Ok I've Just About Had It With These.....

Muscle Head Steriod useing, Spiked Up Hair, Capri Wearing, Cut Off Shirt, Sunglasses In the Club Kids.

Like no offence to anyone "likes" that look. I know there are plenty CP's who are into that but read this through before you reply....

It was cool for like a minute ....2 Summers ago. But like enough is enough. Specially when like 6+ dudes roll into a club, all looking excalty the same except for a different A|X Design on your shirt and all with no girls..?? Then you try to walk into a club and bump into everyone to impress you boyz cause you are alone and can't no chicks. Like are you serious? Your turing the Music scene into a fashion show...what happened to the music???

You spend 8 hours a day in the gym, waste all your money on drugs that make your balls so small and you so big you can't even put your arms down to tie you shoes. Save up every dime to get the "NEW" Benz...mean while you live at home with your parents and have absoulty zero credit/equity.

And you think thats what life is about? PLEASE...

DISCLAIMER: In no way I'm I "hating" on anyone who works out, Drives a nice car, or likes fasion. Cause I, myself am in to all the of the above. The fact is when u flaunt it because it's all you have to offer, No Personallity, No Life Etc....Thats what pisses me off...

Does Anyone else Know what I'm saying?

You sound awfully bitter in my opinion. Is there something in particular that happened to you to give you such a negative outlook on people. Don't get me wrong I've been going to clubs in Jersey for close to 8 years now. I've done my share of rubbing elbows with sweaty stubbly juiceheads, and yes I do find it irritating. I'll admit for about 2-3 years there I used to walk around Temps with my shirt off (albeit I mabe sure I was well shaven, not stubbly, and by nature I don't sweat profusely). Although, at that time I was a bit more young and foolish. I soon reaslized that girls don't particularly appreciate seeing you walking around shirtless all the time (at least not the ones I want to associate with anyhow).

If these people you are condemning right now spend all their money on juice, drugs and Benz's that's their perogative, whether or not they live at home w/ mommy and daddy is not really your concern.

At the same time I'm sure there are plenty of people that are annoyed with 135 lb. toothpicks walking around the club (with their shirts off too I might add) so completely whacked on E/K/G that they can't even see where they are going either drenched in sweat with their eyeballs dangling from the sockets (bumping into everyone as they go just as you had described up there).

Bottom line is, if you don't like it, stay away from it. I'm sure there's lots of people that dislike your character as wonder to themselves "Why do they let people like him in here". Does that mean you should change the way you look or act to appease them, I should think not.

Originally posted by carguy19

Sluts and whores are people too!!!!

Have some compassion :laugh:

If you're gonna dress sexy a club is the place to do it.

The problem is when girls go to the mall or family parties or even weddings like this.

Im not sayin they are sluts - Im saying they get stereotyped as one & then they scratch their head & wonder why. & I also think there is a fine line between dressing SEXY & dressing SLUTRY. You're right there is nothing wrong w/dressing sexy, slutry is another story.

I got you I hate it when chubby homie girls where middriifs and dance to puffy :laugh:

fucking guidos!

voodoolounge...your avatar is hilarious!:aright:

and this thread is very amusing also...yes it gets irritating but most people are posers anyways,so what can you do..just avoid them and party your ass off. who gives a fuck about other people....

I am in now way hating on anybody...

However, I do believe that sometimes a little originality and uniqueness is missing at clubs.

Ladies, am I wrong... Aren't some of these guys getting WAY TOO BIG??? Some just don't know when to quit! :nono:

As for the spikey hair and AX shirts... It should be okay as long as that individual adds their own FLAVA to the mix.

As for the guys that do have their own sense of style and flare, good job! :aright::clap::rock:

Originally posted by carguy19

0 clothing is goood!!!! :eek: :eek:

I AGREE I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST A GIRL WHO WEARS NOTHING IN A CLUB..THE LESS THE BETTER, UNLESS UR OVER 160 POUNDS..THEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM..DON'T BE AT THE CLUB BE AT THE GYM!!!

I ALSO AGREE WITH VAREITY BEING THE SPICE OF LIFE..BUT WE CAN DEF DO WITHOUT THE PUNKS!

Ok, I'm used to being bumped by big steriod guys, no biggie. They get drunk and the bigger they are, the more they stumble.

BUT THE SHAVED ARM ISSUE...

When they walk by and barely hit you with their shaved arms!

It's like getting torn apart by a bad razor!

Why the hell do you shave your arms in the first place?

Do women like hairless arm guys?

what's the Dillio?

Originally posted by upperlevelent

I AGREE I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST A GIRL WHO WEARS NOTHING IN A CLUB..THE LESS THE BETTER, UNLESS UR OVER 160 POUNDS..THEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM..DON'T BE AT THE CLUB BE AT THE GYM!!!

I ALSO AGREE WITH VAREITY BEING THE SPICE OF LIFE..BUT WE CAN DEF DO WITHOUT THE PUNKS!

the only thingk i have against -

a neked woman is (preferrably ME)

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Ok, I'm used to being bumped by big steriod guys, no biggie. They get drunk and the bigger they are, the more they stumble.

BUT THE SHAVED ARM ISSUE...

When they walk by and barely hit you with their shaved arms!

It's like getting torn apart by a bad razor!

Why the hell do you shave your arms in the first place?

Do women like hairless arm guys?

what's the Dillio?

HA HA I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT WHOLE ISSUE!!! THATS DEF TRU...LIKE U WANNA SAVE UR CHEST AND UR PRIVATES HEY THATS ALL U...BUT THE ARMS AND LEGS THING..I DON'T GET...WHAT ARE YOU A WRESLTER IN HIGH SCHOOL?

I love comments from the slinkies...

'The drunker they are, the more they stumble...."

Remember the one fact, THAT WE ARE BIGGER THAN YOU FUGGIN SLINKIES, AND EVEN THOUGH STUMBLING, WE CAN STOMP YOUR SISSY MAN ASS IN A HEARTBEAT....

Drunk meatheads are somehow disguised as unthreatening bloaks.......

Only a slinkie would make a comment like that...

"Remember the one fact, THAT WE ARE BIGGER THAN YOU FUGGIN SLINKIES, AND EVEN THOUGH STUMBLING, WE CAN STOMP YOUR SISSY MAN ASS IN A HEARTBEAT...."

Now everyone sing with me.............

Slinkie, Slinkie, It's such a wonderful toy...

Slinkie, Slinkie It's fun for a girl and a boy!

Slinkie, Slinkie, It's such a wonderful toy...

Slinkie, Slinkie It's fun for a girl and a boy!