Clubplanet Nightlife Community

copasTetic...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

poor pronunciation is worse... i dont usually see ppl's spelling, however when i speak to ppl and they mispronounce words... if you cant say it or spell it dont use it...

what if english is the second lang and some words might be hard to pronounce

and mystify--the smartest people can be the WORST spellers :mad:

Originally posted by incredulous

what if english is the second lang and some words might be hard to pronounce

thats a different story altogether... however im reffering to everyday americans... you know the steak and potato eating fucks we all hang out with day in and day out...

actually another horrible horrible thing that annoys the shit out of me is when ppl use the wrong words in sentences to make themselves seem more intellectual than they really are... lol... omg does that get under my skin terribly...

actually another horrible horrible thing that annoys the shit out of me is when ppl use the wrong words in sentences to make themselves seem more intellectual than they really are... lol... omg does that get under my skin terribly...

omg me too if you are referring to mistakes between

their/they're/there

affect/effect

you're/your

I can't STAND that :mad:

omg... hell yes... along with shit like this...

"yo' quiet yo mouf, yo'brakin' my constepation"

when clearly they meant concentration... lol... and ish like that... or just use bigger words then necessary and wind up using the wrong words... lol... makes me want to yell Dick!... at them...

i hate when ppl say copastetic instead of copasetic... if you cant spell a word dont fuckin' use it in a sentence... shit!!!

co·pa·cet·ic or co·pa·set·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kp-stk)

adj.

Very satisfactory or acceptable; fine:

It's one of my favorite words to use....lol:tongue:

Originally posted by Mystify22

I hate bad spelling!!!!! I know it comes easier to some people, but it really gets on my nerves!!!!!

:blank:

Usually I am a ok on my spelling....I goof like everyone else, no biggie...

I hate people who speak with improper English more than anything!!!!:mad: It's ask, not acks!!!!!! Or when people say don't instead of doesn't.....grrrrrrrrrrrr:blown:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u see what ya'z problem is that u attempt to trivialize everything. u still overlooken the potenshial of the individuals that is tryin to make an attempt to better theyselves. its the principality of the matter...and ya'z aint doin nothin but caustin detriment to them

good point...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u see what ya'z problem is that u attempt to trivialize everything. u still overlooken the potenshial of the individuals that is tryin to make an attempt to better theyselves. its the principality of the matter...and ya'z aint doin nothin but caustin detriment to them

maybe my statment was poorly worded... however the best example of what i am trying to say is damon wayans character on in living color (not sure if anyone remembers 10yrs back or not) which he played a farrakkhan (sp?) / jesse jackson type of character that always used big words in the wrong context... thats what i was trying to say... (as for the comment you made of them trying to better themselves, i agree it is a positive move buts its really nothing, because if they really were trying to better themselves theyd actually learn them not just repeat what they hear ppl saying... in any event... i ttyl...

i hate when ppl say copastetic instead of copasetic... if you cant spell a word dont fuckin' use it in a sentence... shit!!!

co·pa·cet·ic or co·pa·set·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kp-stk)

adj.

Very satisfactory or acceptable; fine:

Good Word! :aright:

maybe my statment was poorly worded... however the best example of what i am trying to say is damon wayans character on in living color (not sure if anyone remembers 10yrs back or not) which he played a farrakkhan (sp?) / jesse jackson type of character that always used big words in the wrong context... thats what i was trying to say... (as for the comment you made of them trying to better themselves, i agree it is a positive move buts its really nothing, because if they really were trying to better themselves theyd actually learn them not just repeat what they hear ppl saying... in any event... i ttyl...

id like to make an addendum to my post...

another perfect example is... if youre not familiar witht he word copasetic... why use it in a sentence... the thing that set off this thread was when this person said to me "everything is copasTetic" and not just once not just twice but on many occassions... why use that word if you clearly do not know how to pronounce it??? or at least look it up... (and yes i did tell this person in the past how it is properly pronounced and they were like okay and just weeeeeet <whistle sound> in one ear out the other... whatever who cares... its their problem...