Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6one7 GEAR.... now online... get it OOOOH !

aceonerocka

Originally posted by aceonerocka

Just added a couple of NAILS shirts etc... more to come... gonna update it better... and yes its SERIOUS as can be... if the people didnt ask for it... we wouldn't do it... thats all... peace and thanks for the support all

ace

Not only do I have to see you on underwear, but now I gotta open the Herald and see you in there not once but twice:laugh: . What do you get if you win that??

Originally posted by aceonerocka

Just added a couple of NAILS shirts etc... more to come... gonna update it better... and yes its SERIOUS as can be... if the people didnt ask for it... we wouldn't do it... thats all... peace and thanks for the support all

ace

excuse me if im wrong but isnt it Nailz not nails?:eek:

Yes can you believe that... I spelled NAILZ wrong... whoops ;) my B...

Ha and the HERALD thing... funny huh... they put my head on some other guy... but I do believe they fixed it on the site... but to who ever wins... I do believe they get Trip for 2 to CANCUN... oooooh... haha

here's the site if anyone wants to look... http://www.bostonherald.com/hottest/

Now before anyone yell's at me or says I should have asked first... I took the opportunity to make these all last night... took me quite some time... but here is the site with lots of GEAR for you all... I will have more comin soon... but I need logo's and pics from some people, and I also made all these with out asking some of the DJ's... but I do know you all and made this to help everyone out... please let me know if you want me to take any of you off or any changes you all would like made... I can design what ever needs to be done etc... I kinda just came up with everything last night... so let me know what ya'll think... Thanks

Ace

http://www.cafeshops.com/bostonsbest

Oh and anyone else that would like to be added to this site and list of DJ's let me know... I want to host it for everyone who is interested etc...

Peace

I also made all these with out asking some of the DJ's... but I do know you all and made this to help everyone out

You have got to be kidding me.

Exactly WHO do you think would wear this cheese dick shit?

Danny Tenaglia and Carl Cox dont even have fucking shirts with their names on them...and those guys are the best in the world.

Tell me you SERIOUSLY dont think anyone wants this shit....what a joker. :rolleyes:

A there is never enough FREE advertising for DJ's out there, and B yes people do want these things...

And I bet if you looked hard enough you could find those guys on T-Shirts... anyways its all in good fun, and the products are there if their fans want them... we get asked all the time for our 6ONE7 shirts and some people have been asking for NAILZ gear as of late... no reason you can't have options to the people out there...

But thanks for the comments any and all criticism is waranted...

:aright: