Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightlife Takes__"_NERVE" - READ!

nervemaimi

THIS IS A SECRET MANIFESTO THAT WILL EXPLAIN YOU IN PROFOUND DETAIL (AND EVEN SOME EXCESS OF ZEAL) THE ENTIRE DARK CONSPIRACY BEHIND....

NERVE!

Well, somebody had to say BASTA to all these clubs in Sobe with white walls, white curtains, white beds...BASTA! These places seem to be replicating like viruses and nowadays we only go there on Opening Night. Somebody please do something about this! If not, we are going to have to take matters in our own hands and our fingernails may get dirty!

So, OK it's up to us then… Therefore we decided to open NERVE, an environment so rarefied that people could asphyxiate in it, except for the fact that they are used to that, and besides, they are evil! Yes, slimy socialites of the World, get some NERVE!

And when would the fabulous opening extravaganza be? We promise it will happen someday in the near future with an unforgettable party and an upcoming invite that has your name on it, so don't worry, you wont miss it! Our hint of a date is…â€The Ides Of March†and we all know sufficient Ancient Roman History to know what day of the year that is!

The most outlandish of all features NERVE promises to display is a décor that will change radically, totally and completely every 45 days! Each décor will be theme oriented, ranging from “Mount Olympus†(with Greek statues and that sort of thing) to “May 68 Revolution†(with fake protesters throwing papier-mache stones at you) to “DR NERVENSTEIN’s" Laboratory,†where the unsuspecting clubgoer may be subject to scientific experiments….

NERVE glows in the dark (metaphorically speaking), and will gather to the Social Underground as well as to the Gilded Gutter and the Grooveau Riche! All of this, without alienating the BOBO's (Bourgeois Bohemes) so necessary to the maintenance of Sobes's condo status quo.

NERVE is a Fresh new place located in an old Crack-Alley that, by one of those Sobe Miracles, became now an up-and-coming cool neighborhood, soon to be renamed NERVILLE, thanks to the abnegate efforts of a group of concerned citizens that have no other vested interest in this endeavor except for the ownership of all the Real Estate in the area...

Three absolutely wonderful and adorable gentlemen are behind this project, they could not be nicer, you better believe. They are: RUDOLF, the only guy that has been in the club business longer than Regine, but he looks much better than her; DJ MICHAEL STORMS who can whistle every song he ever played in his long and productive carrier; and MARIO SOPENA, who invests in Real Estate, and is busy rehabilitating neighborhoods, of course...

Aside from that, NERVE has the NERVE to feature a "PHAZON" sound system designed by Steve Dash, guaranteed to realign your lungs! Derek "twilo" Vazquez conceived the Lights (as we said, it glows in the dark...). All in all, NERVE promises also a great mix of people, twisted events nightly, evil clowns everywhere !…

The WMC program at NERVE will be eclectic, unpredictable, challenging, and full of surprizes. And it will be GOOD! Very GOOD! You've got some NERVE to doubt that!

Have Fun; get some NERVE!

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

NerveMiami@aol.com

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nervemaimi

THIS IS A SECRET MANIFESTO THAT WILL EXPLAIN YOU IN PROFOUND DETAIL (AND EVEN SOME EXCESS OF ZEAL) THE ENTIRE DARK CONSPIRACY BEHIND....

NERVE!

Well, somebody had to say BASTA to all these clubs in Sobe with white walls, white curtains, white beds...BASTA! These places seem to be replicating like viruses and nowadays we only go there on Opening Night. Somebody please do something about this! If not, we are going to have to take matters in our own hands and our fingernails may get dirty!

So, OK it's up to us then… Therefore we decided to open NERVE, an environment so rarefied that people could asphyxiate in it, except for the fact that they are used to that, and besides, they are evil! Yes, slimy socialites of the World, get some NERVE!

And when would the fabulous opening extravaganza be? We promise it will happen someday in the near future with an unforgettable party and an upcoming invite that has your name on it, so don't worry, you wont miss it! Our hint of a date is…”The Ides Of March” and we all know sufficient Ancient Roman History to know what day of the year that is!

The most outlandish of all features NERVE promises to display is a décor that will change radically, totally and completely every 45 days! Each décor will be theme oriented, ranging from “Mount Olympus” (with Greek statues and that sort of thing) to “May 68 Revolution” (with fake protesters throwing papier-mache stones at you) to “DR NERVENSTEIN’s" Laboratory,” where the unsuspecting clubgoer may be subject to scientific experiments….

NERVE glows in the dark (metaphorically speaking), and will gather to the Social Underground as well as to the Gilded Gutter and the Grooveau Riche! All of this, without alienating the BOBO's (Bourgeois Bohemes) so necessary to the maintenance of Sobes's condo status quo.

NERVE is a Fresh new place located in an old Crack-Alley that, by one of those Sobe Miracles, became now an up-and-coming cool neighborhood, soon to be renamed NERVILLE, thanks to the abnegate efforts of a group of concerned citizens that have no other vested interest in this endeavor except for the ownership of all the Real Estate in the area...

Three absolutely wonderful and adorable gentlemen are behind this project, they could not be nicer, you better believe. They are: RUDOLF, the only guy that has been in the club business longer than Regine, but he looks much better than her; DJ MICHAEL STORMS who can whistle every song he ever played in his long and productive carrier; and MARIO SOPENA, who invests in Real Estate, and is busy rehabilitating neighborhoods, of course...

Aside from that, NERVE has the NERVE to feature a "PHAZON" sound system designed by Steve Dash, guaranteed to realign your lungs! Derek "twilo" Vazquez conceived the Lights (as we said, it glows in the dark...). All in all, NERVE promises also a great mix of people, twisted events nightly, evil clowns everywhere !…

The WMC program at NERVE will be eclectic, unpredictable, challenging, and full of surprizes. And it will be GOOD! Very GOOD! You've got some NERVE to doubt that!

Have Fun; get some NERVE!

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

NerveMiami@aol.com

I'm excited.:tongue:

But, will it be more of a Nerve Lounge or Nerve Club?:confused:

Monday, March 17th.

Tribal Gathering Sessions

SANDER KLEINENBERG

STANTON WARRIORS

GREG VICKERS

and also TBC - THE INLAND KNIGHTS

(two additional Artists to be confirmed)

-------------------------------------

Thursday, March 20th.

Cement presents Underwater Records Party.

Darren Emerson,(CONFERENCE EXCLUSIVE)

Tim Deluxe (CONFERENCE EXCLUSIVE) ,

Paul Jackson,

Wally Lopez,

Mutiny,

Paul Woolford and special guest live show.

NERVE LOUNGE

WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE 2003

MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA USA

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

WWW.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 17th. 2003

10PM-‘Till_

Tribal Gathering Sessions

SANDER KLEINENBERG

STANTON WARRIORS

GREG VICKERS

and also TBC - THE INLAND KNIGHTS

Don Carter

(two additional Artists to be confirmed)

Tuesday, March 18th. 2003

10PM-‘Till_

Bedrock in Miami and will feature:

John Digweed

Jimmy Van M

Chris Fortier

Luke Fair

Wednesday, March 19th. 2003

10PM-‘Till_

"Little" Louie vega with Kenny "Dope".Gonzalez

Thursday, March 20th. 2003

10PM-‘Till_

Cement presents Underwater Records Party.

Darren Emerson,(CONFERENCE EXCLUSIVE)

Tim Deluxe (CONFERENCE EXCLUSIVE) ,

Paul Jackson,

Wally Lopez,

Mutiny,

Paul Woolford and special guest live show.

Friday, March 21st 2003_

SAW.RECORDINGS PRESENTS SAW*WMC _

10PM-‘Till_

Music by_

Lexicon Avenue (Forensic Records, UK)

Satoshi Tomiie

Hector Romero

Webster_

Visuals by E-mail (Futique Management, Tokyo)_

Saturday, March 21st 2003

10PM-‘Till_

TBA

NERVE LOUNGE

WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE 2003

MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA USA

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

WWW.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

anyway when he needs to play hard he can play very hard, otherwise I'm sure Louis would not have hired him as the very first DJ for "space after hours"

when Michael started at space Louis was doing 200 people, 6 weeks later after Michael started they were up to 1,500 people "afterhours", that's when Louis put ivanno outside and than opened the patio (no one was out there at all) and it took ivanno several months of hard work to develop the patio area (which he does a great job out there) also do to the massive crowds Louis than hired Edgar v for the blue room, he also did a great job, than the place started to get a little ugly "after hours" (crowd wise and they were going for the masses, so Michael moved on and left space.

any way thanks for the post

nerve

Nerve

NerveMiami@aol.com

funny how you twist the story to make what you want it to be. take it from an original staff member at Space. It wasnt exaclty how you portray it to be.and no i will not reveal personal and business decisions on a piblic message board.

today is the first day i ever opened this thread (sat march 1st 1pm) and i had plenty to look at.

my observation is i wonder who is handling your PR? because i would cringe so bad if i worked for a club that writes posts from the actual name of the club (representing the staff) and you would engage in childlike arguements with people.

yes some of the attacks by people are made very unfair because you havent opened as of yet. Maybe your doing these posts to create hype around your club and buzz. but but before the club opens i myself am questioning the level of professionalism there.

if people started attacking MY club i would simply politely invite them over and tell them to make thier opinions AFTER they have visited the club. and look like the nice guy at all times. if they dont like our club i would have the " we are sorry to hear that" attitude STILL extend them an open invitation for them to try it again and maybe have them starting to enjoy it.

did i make too much sense here?

and while the attacks are straight down wrong. some of these people brought up good points. but like i said brush it off and turn right around and make them YOUR guest of honor see if they see the hard work you put in it.

good luck I will be visiting you club sometime soon after it opens. If i like it i will praise it. If i dont like it i WILL NOT come on here or anywhere else and bash it.

NMR