Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have Dinner with Edgar V on his b-day at O2 Lounge

O2lounge

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Only in your dreams after I have pinned you for the three count thanks to my Stone Cold Stunner, Rakishi ass wiggle (I saw that 400 pound samoan dud throw this guy in the corner and squish the guy with his ass cheeks that were hanging out of his thong) and top it all of with a Junkyard Dawg Power Bomb. As Ric Flair once said it, "WHEW!!!!! I am StYlIn' and PrOfIlIn'" Now where is my eel roll, tempura shrimp roll, and house salad with ginger sauce?!?!

:D Yeup Diamonds are Forever and so is RIC FLAIR>

Originally posted by meli2444

I GOT AN IDEA....:idea:

WHY DON'T THEY JUST PICK FOUR GIRLS FROM CP? I THINK THAT GIVES ME A PRETTY GOOD CHANCE TO GET PICKED.... :D

WHAT DO YOU SAY STEFF? ;)

Sounds good to me, dont ya think Edgar would rather celebrate his B-day with a bunch of hot CP chicks??;) ;)

It kinda worries me that the guys are fighting over having dinner with him, is there something I dont know??? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by meli2444

I GOT AN IDEA....:idea:

WHY DON'T THEY JUST PICK FOUR GIRLS FROM CP? I THINK THAT GIVES ME A PRETTY GOOD CHANCE TO GET PICKED.... :D

WHAT DO YOU SAY STEFF? ;)

best idea yet. get the "girls of CP only" at his table.:comit:

guys can later meet him at the bar for a round of shots before he goes on. dont hold it against him this day on his mixing:drool:

Originally posted by steffy27

Sounds good to me, dont ya think Edgar would rather celebrate his B-day with a bunch of hot CP chicks??;) ;)

It kinda worries me that the guys are fighting over having dinner with him, is there something I dont know??? :laugh: :laugh:

holy shit !! that sounds like a great idea !!:idea: soo does anyone know any hott cp chicks ??:confused:

:D :D :laugh: :laugh:

We have not forgotten the CP crew.

Camila is taking care of this competition, however she is on vacation till Monday. It will soon resume. I suppose she'll ask a question which is relevant and the first four individuals with the correct answer will have a night w/ EDGAR V.

P.S.

If I was Edgar I would like the CP chiicks idea (hahaha)

Manny V.:eek: :eek: :laugh::hat: