Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you fucking crackheads

foodidoo

I hate to break it you you, but they were closed because the rampant drug use was overlooked by owners and staff. People are going to do whatever they can get away with, and if you provide a place where just about anything goes, people are going to take advantage of it. The owners knew there was a risk, but it brought too much money in to clamp down. I thought Exit was closed for back taxes, not drugs.

Originally posted by foodidoo

b/c of the crackheads Factory and Exit are closed

exit sucked anyway. Most of the people the cops have busted at those two clubs over the years are probably to stupid to use the internet anyway, so stop bitching to people in here.

It has nothing to do with a little drug fun, and alot to do with people being absolutely blatent in their activities. There's nothing wrong with popping a cusual pill or sniffing a quick bump... its only when you stop caring about doing it so openly that clubs get shut down.

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

exit sucked anyway. Most of the people the cops have busted at those two clubs over the years are probably to stupid to use the internet anyway, so stop bitching to people in here.

It has nothing to do with a little drug fun, and alot to do with people being absolutely blatent in their activities. There's nothing wrong with popping a cusual pill or sniffing a quick bump... its only when you stop caring about doing it so openly that clubs get shut down.

Is that a real quote in your sig because if it is that is so fucked up and funny!!!!

Originally posted by unclefester401

I hate to break it you you, but they were closed because the rampant drug use was overlooked by owners and staff. People are going to do whatever they can get away with, and if you provide a place where just about anything goes, people are going to take advantage of it. The owners knew there was a risk, but it brought too much money in to clamp down. I thought Exit was closed for back taxes, not drugs.

You are right. You can't blame the "crackheads" for the closing of the club. After all, they are just crackheads. What can you expect from them? It is managements responsibility. If security were told to be more rigid, they would have been.

I don't know how they didn't see it coming. People would buy, sell, use drugs there so blatantly and conspicuously. I am confused as to how it didn't happen any sooner.

I really wish Sound Factory would reopen. I'm not a regular but I really like that I have the oportunity to go, get fucked up, and get crazy every couple months.

Originally posted by ninadd

Is that a real quote in your sig because if it is that is so fucked up and funny!!!!

supposedly it is..i had it for my sig for a while to..its all over the net..im sure it was changed from the original saying at some point but who knows