Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pppplatinum Review????

GREAT NIGHT OUR Busiest Night of 2002 and 2003.....Great looking crowd...had a blast...

Big shouts to Mello and Carusomaas for Lending a Hand In the WICKEDLY RAUNCHY WAVE LOUNGE

(we have to use RAUNCHY NOW...FILTHY AND DIRTY ARE TAKEN)

Big shouts to Mike B, Jack Z, Jose Velez, John Michaels,Grey Sky...and i gotta go to work ill continue in a few...

definitly a sick night bro. got there bout 11ish and wave lounge was jumpin. main room was so packed it was nutts. wave lounge got sick as the night went by. prime layed down a nice set. played some songs i have always loved. good to meet alot of people too. thanks for the chips. i know where my friday nights are going to be. only bad thing bout the night is i never got my coat cause the damn line was to long and i lost my ticket and they told me i had to wait till everyone gets there coat. blaa i hope they still have it.

Jack Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

definitly a sick night bro. got there bout 11ish and wave lounge was jumpin. main room was so packed it was nutts. wave lounge got sick as the night went by. prime layed down a nice set. played some songs i have always loved. good to meet alot of people too. thanks for the chips. i know where my friday nights are going to be. only bad thing bout the night is i never got my coat cause the damn line was to long and i lost my ticket and they told me i had to wait till everyone gets there coat. blaa i hope they still have it.

Jack Z

put it in the dj booth..i only charge a shot of so co for it!!!LOL

Originally posted by addicted2drums

i had an unbelievable night !!! def the best crowd this year--wave lounge gets better and better--the only weird part of the night was the very end when i go into the bathroom only to find girls in there getting every guy to compare the size of their schlongs :eek: did'nt need to see that

:eek: :eek: LMAO........wow platinum fridays is fucked up where do these people come from?

I didnt catch the showboat tent scene, what happened?

yeah raunchy beats last night.....:laugh: Hopefully everyone showered before bed last night:D

For some more wave lounge action come check out Mike Bugout this wednesday the 12th Its Steve S's B-Day party I know a bunch of you guys are showing up.

Originally posted by addicted2drums

i had an unbelievable night !!! def the best crowd this year--wave lounge gets better and better--the only weird part of the night was the very end when i go into the bathroom only to find girls in there getting every guy to compare the size of their schlongs :eek: did'nt need to see that

wow....where was i for that...i would of won!!!

Originally posted by joeys24

had to work this morning so my night was cut short...but good times always none the less...prime, time for a shot special :beer: lol

yea u gotta love me on the mic...JOEY///hey prime we need a shot special...Prime OK... $2.00 so co and lime...Of course one shot special every hour!!!

As always Platinum was off the hook! I had such a good time. I thought the tent idea was ingenious!!!:idea:

I was in the booth during the whole thing and saw alot of shit that went down. IT WAS NUTS! And I wanna give a special thanks to my light boy, for helping out with all that un needed drama. I heart you! :love2:

Originally posted by betsey1839

Gary,

Thanks for doing the cervix, cervix, cervix thing last night, that always makes me giggle.:laugh2: And I forgot, it was really good to see my girls out! Happy Birthday Ysolt! I hope you had a good time last night!:bday:

Thanks, babydoll! I had a blast.

Lots'o'Luv in your general direction. :cheese:

I had a really good time on Friday! Ysolt... (you shouldn't feel old ;) ) And as for Jon - I hope your drinky part of "drinky stinky" was awesome... I know most of us were hell bent on having a good time. Regardless of what happened. I know I did. Crazyness always ensues when we're around... :D

yo yo, can anyone help me out here, i am tryin to find a phone number to platinum but can't get any. i left my coat there friday night cause i didn't have my ticket and they wanted me to wait till everyone got there coat. the line was nutts and only one girl givin out coats so i left. but i want to call and make sure they still have it. can anyone help here.

Z