Clubplanet Nightlife Community

woo fuckin hoo..............

Reeni

Originally posted by incredulous

they know, they always say they are going to change it. but they never do. i think they say it so people wont get fakes, but people still get them

Yeah.. they're supposed to be changing it to be more like NY and other states where they keep a record of your photo on the computer in your file so when you go get a dup you can't pretend to be someone else..

But that rule was talked about for the past 2-3 years and I still haven't seen anything go into action.

The thing that's a bitch is that everywhere you go people also know about NJ dups so they require a second form of ID a lot of the times.

I'm only concerned about SOUTH BEACH!

I got my hookups up in the tri-state area for the places I wanna go.

Originally posted by Codica3

Yeah.. they're supposed to be changing it to be more like NY and other states where they keep a record of your photo on the computer in your file so when you go get a dup you can't pretend to be someone else..

But that rule was talked about for the past 2-3 years and I still haven't seen anything go into action.

The thing that's a bitch is that everywhere you go people also know about NJ dups so they require a second form of ID a lot of the times.

I'm only concerned about SOUTH BEACH!

I got my hookups up in the tri-state area for the places I wanna go.

blah blah blahâ„¢