Guest bonsolidd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bonsolidd

WHAT!!! SICK!!!

Mobbed wall to wall...have not seen the place such a mess in awhile.......people on top of people....People on bars... falling off bars and Denny was definetly on point!!!!! what a fun mess!

Thank You everyone for the great turnout & time!

Hollllllllaaaaaaaa

Talk about stretching the truth!!LOL Mobbed?? plenty of room...

and as for Denny being on point...Its a joke if you as a promoter or Hunka Bunka as a venue think that Denny is on point...That might of been the most boring dj set i have ever heard..I was right in the middle of the dancefloor and there were like 10 of us standing around waiting for something...Maybe it was the Christina Aguleria remixes he played or shit from 6 months ago...or old people yelling and screaming on the mics for a half hour...music is the passion of the club industry..and for a guest dj who obviously didnt pull anyone to not push himself musically or personally is a disgrace...

and as for all the posts saying it was sick! or denny ripped it..like they do all the time...how manyof those people work @ bunka and how many of those people didnt pay to get in...well i paid and this is an honest post not driven by free drinks or comp admission....

its ashame such a beautifu venue does normal shit

chubbbbbbb

Guest bonsolidd

There is two promoters on this thread that's is it...and they are happy with the turnout...as for you talkin? u where there...that's all I have to say and I know your motives...LMAO I know you love DD so do I.... maybe they will be there!

;) BIG FAT WINK FOR YA!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by SPYGIRL

What a fantastic time!!!!!!!!!! The music was insane all night. I can't wait for the summer to get here. People falling on, off, and in the bar....lol Nobody saw that though...... Thanks boys for much fun..... Can't wait for the next night out with you trouble makers.....:tongue:

XOXO's to Bon, Prime, Barker, Cruch, Splash, Pip, Joey, and Teresa....:kiss2: Starbryte, I didn't see you all night. ....

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Spy always a pleasure...at one point bar 1 had like 20 people on it! Gotta get you back on the DJ bar spy.....bye the way how's meaghan feelin' LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

What a fantastic time!!!!!!!!!! The music was insane all night. I can't wait for the summer to get here. People falling on, off, and in the bar....lol Nobody saw that though...... Thanks boys for much fun..... Can't wait for the next night out with you trouble makers.....:tongue:

XOXO's to Bon, Prime, Barker, Cruch, Splash, Pip, Joey, and Teresa....:kiss2: Starbryte, I didn't see you all night. ....

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Spy lov u ur the best!!!:D we never got are pictures takin :(

Oh i hope ur coming 2 SuMMeR BuNNY Bday on thurs@ Deko!!

Thats her real b day!!

we are also celebrating it on sat. @ Bunkas!!!

I hope every ones commmin !!!! 2 both. Tell splash he better come 2.

Originally posted by chubrok

Talk about stretching the truth!!LOL Mobbed?? plenty of room...

and as for Denny being on point...Its a joke if you as a promoter or Hunka Bunka as a venue think that Denny is on point...That might of been the most boring dj set i have ever heard..I was right in the middle of the dancefloor and there were like 10 of us standing around waiting for something...Maybe it was the Christina Aguleria remixes he played or shit from 6 months ago...or old people yelling and screaming on the mics for a half hour...music is the passion of the club industry..and for a guest dj who obviously didnt pull anyone to not push himself musically or personally is a disgrace...

and as for all the posts saying it was sick! or denny ripped it..like they do all the time...how manyof those people work @ bunka and how many of those people didnt pay to get in...well i paid and this is an honest post not driven by free drinks or comp admission....

its ashame such a beautifu venue does normal shit

chubbbbbbb

its good that u have an opinion as stated b4 but every one of ur 5 posts have been negatative Past Posts about hunka bunka...so i recommend maybe u try a different venue...I can def hook you up with some of the main promoters at surrounding clubs.. thats why there is choices in anything that you do...Bon and Myself are the only promoters on this thread everyone else came as Believers and Supporters of Bunka and the staff of bunka...And next time Pay aks me about my Posts about Free Admission...or just ask Frank or Chris Lee

I am not attacking you in anyway or form same as u are not attacking me...Its just our views on things...Keep clubbing and Deep Dish does a GReat Performace hands down...

Originally posted by djprime

its good that u have an opinion as stated b4 but every one of ur 5 posts have been negatative Past Posts about hunka bunka...so i recommend maybe u try a different venue...I can def hook you up with some of the main promoters at surrounding clubs.. thats why there is choices in anything that you do...Bon and Myself are the only promoters on this thread everyone else came as Believers and Supporters of Bunka and the staff of bunka...And next time Pay aks me about my Posts about Free Admission...or just ask Frank or Chris Lee

I am not attacking you in anyway or form same as u are not attacking me...Its just our views on things...Keep clubbing and Deep Dish does a GReat Performace hands down...

DD has nothing todo with it..Im just saying that you have the power to do something different musically and you chose to rotate the same people over and over again..who play shit music..and with the numerous posts about your superstar guest dj on saturday alot of people agree...thats all...and as for posts being negitive..do something positive to report about..i am very fair when critisizing or complementing...do something to be complementative about....thats all...

let me guess...jason ojeda eddie baez or denny tsettos again in the coming months...

latez

chubbbbbb

All these Newbie posts.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: It makes me wonder ..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well i know what the night was and how the people that were felt about the night and the response from everyone was a good one - even the people that have no clue nor care what is said on club planet

so all you newbies can say what you want, but its not going to change the fact that Saturday was a great time

What fucking geeks...If you didnt have a good time at Bunka than your life sucks,,,you are fat...friendless and get no ass....Argue about how the DJs were...that is just stupid...Thinking you are Club Gurus or something...Introduce yourself to me next time and I will rip on you right to your face not behind a name...Its Jersey Not Ibiza...ya hear? Prime, Tsettos & Lopez provided a sick time for all....

Originally posted by NJstacked

What fucking geeks...If you didnt have a good time at Bunka than your life sucks,,,you are fat...friendless and get no ass....Argue about how the DJs were...that is just stupid...Thinking you are Club Gurus or something...Introduce yourself to me next time and I will rip on you right to your face not behind a name...Its Jersey Not Ibiza...ya hear? Prime, Tsettos & Lopez provided a sick time for all....

:D :D

i totally agree.... hahahahah

especially this part --->

Originally posted by NJstacked What fucking geeks...If you didnt have a good time at Bunka than your life sucks,,,you are fat...friendless and get no ass

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by NJstacked

Hey Chubb a picture is worth how many words? Thats the DEAD DANCEFLOOR!

DCP_1865.JPG

when i finished my set i was hanging with teresadf and starbryte at bar one. I had a clear view across the nightclub at all i saw was heads straight across to the other side. that's a given 2000 people. the only spot that had room was behind the booth and the world bar area. it was a busy night all kidding aside.

Originally posted by cRuCh

Tell splash he better come 2.

I'll be at Deko Thurs, but cant make it to Bunka this week.:D

And as for these NEWBIE's -----> Nobody cares about your negative shit!!! Stop creating multiple screen names to bash Bunka and Denny:mad: Its not gonna stop anyone from going~

Originally posted by kirklop

when i finished my set i was hanging with teresadf and starbryte at bar one. I had a clear view across the nightclub at all i saw was heads straight across to the other side. that's a given 2000 people. the only spot that had room was behind the booth and the world bar area. it was a busy night all kidding aside.

No need to justify anything to these people, those who were there know it was good. Thanx for the Ketel shots ;)

Originally posted by supasausage

Wrong Not Stacked!

I`m actually a MILF guru. So you know what I mean!

Your MOM!

I LOVE THESE BORED ASS KIDS!!!! they have to get new member names in order to talk shit and remain anonymous--probably one of those skinny ass geeks who gets a hard on all night looking at beautiful women dancing with real men!!

Originally posted by kirklop

you know what kirk it doesnt matter we saw the party blow up and how much better it has gotten...and the music i know that we (2) of us provide is good and people enjoy it.......

Im not into the drama and could care aless about it....Im jsut out to have fun...

Originally posted by djprime

you know what kirk it doesnt matter we saw the party blow up and how much better it has gotten...and the music i know that we (2) of us provide is good and people enjoy it.......

Im not into the drama and could care aless about it....Im jsut out to have fun...

Jesus..Calm down everyone...Cant anyone who pays money comment on a night? If you dont agree you dont agree..Who cares how many people were there etc...kirk..i respectfully disagree with you about 2000 but...when those wings are empty..world bar empty and plenty of room to walk around the outsides..thats no way near 2000..2400 in there you cant walk..but who cares...

My point is simply that people who have the power and know how to bring in different talent should try to every once in a while..thats it case closed..no ones pushing kirk or prime out of a job etc..but the one time a month you bring guests in its the same...

shit..there are djs that live in NJ and play national scheduals weekly..they are never seen in NJ clubs...why not?? thats all...i havent used harsh words or called anyone names...so chill....

chubbbbb

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Spy always a pleasure...at one point bar 1 had like 20 people on it! Gotta get you back on the DJ bar spy.....bye the way how's meaghan feelin' LOL:laugh:

You name the time and I'll be there.....:tongue:

She's peachy, she made it to Float and had fun...so....:D