Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka Silver Ball Review!

Guest bonsolidd

Originally posted by cRuCh

Spy lov u ur the best!!!:D we never got are pictures takin :(

Oh i hope ur coming 2 SuMMeR BuNNY Bday on thurs@ Deko!!

Thats her real b day!!

we are also celebrating it on sat. @ Bunkas!!!

I hope every ones commmin !!!! 2 both. Tell splash he better come 2.

I will be there on Thursday....:D

natur014.gifnatur014.gifnatur014.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by SPYGIRL

You name the time and I'll be there.....:tongue:

She's peachy, she made it to Float and had fun...so....:D

good to hear she made it out at one pt I was worried about her.....

See ya this weekend ...Hollllllllllllllllllaaaaaaa

bye the way what type of pj's you wearin'?

Originally posted by chubrok

Jesus..Calm down everyone...Cant anyone who pays money comment on a night? If you dont agree you dont agree..Who cares how many people were there etc...kirk..i respectfully disagree with you about 2000 but...when those wings are empty..world bar empty and plenty of room to walk around the outsides..thats no way near 2000..2400 in there you cant walk..but who cares...

My point is simply that people who have the power and know how to bring in different talent should try to every once in a while..thats it case closed..no ones pushing kirk or prime out of a job etc..but the one time a month you bring guests in its the same...

shit..there are djs that live in NJ and play national scheduals weekly..they are never seen in NJ clubs...why not?? thats all...i havent used harsh words or called anyone names...so chill....

chubbbbb

ok i understand that u dont like the dj;s that are brought in as guests....but just because we choose not to book acts like Deep Dish - Tenaglia and other tracks acts that other promoters want to bring into our venue does not make our party not good...you want to rent out the club for X amount of dollars on a WEd-Thursday or Sunday Night be my guest...Im sure we can work out a deal..But the bottom line is this...We have a good "SATURDAY " party we enjoy it the way it is...Comping Friends, Low Admission Prices, Free Birthday parties...We bring in $8,000, $14,000 Tracks acts we will not be able to do that...a majority of the people who come out are everyday people...not people that shop at salelite records or are concerned with HUGE EUROPEAN TRACK ACTS or EVen POPULAR US DJ's....THe Truth of the matter they could care a--less if it was me-Denny or Kirk-or Paul Oakenfold for that matter...People just want to have a good time...Is there people that would come out to see deep dish YES....but why isnt every club owner in NJ trying to book these acts then...

look I understand ur thoughts..but..from a business perspective its not logical on a SATURDAY NIGHT @ HUNKA BUNKA.....We have a good party why change it.....again im not getting personal with you im just stating WHY we dont do what u would like us to do...