Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat.Night at The Whiskey- W Hotel Times Square

:eek: :eek:

Hey,

First time at The Whiskey Times squre last night, and it was a very happenin time. I was kinda worried because I had reserved the VIP room (Screening Room) for 16 people and wasn't sure how or what that place was about, but my whole party had a great time.

The service was great with lots of beautiful people all over the place, definitly a place to consider for those midtown party goers.

Music was mix with oldschool for the first hour,house, r&b/hard house for the rest of the night, and wow...they have a 20foot HDTV right in the place with a gel dance floor..

a little bit of everything in this lounge down below in the W Hotel basment Times Square...

Stop by some time..definitly worth it...

later:cool: :cool::D

Also been there a few times, very nice atmosphere,

If your into sushi, I think its called The Blue, whatever the case its right upstairs with the glass front on the corner...unbelievable sushi..

A bit costly, but not that bad at all, and besides, cheap sushi is called bait...so you want to pay a bit..lol..

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Also been there a few times, very nice atmosphere,

If your into sushi, I think its called The Blue, whatever the case its right upstairs with the glass front on the corner...unbelievable sushi..

A bit costly, but not that bad at all, and besides, cheap sushi is called bait...so you want to pay a bit..lol..

Sushi there is off the hook!