Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lol...i just drank a fuckin yard glass of Guinness...

quoth

There is this cool restaurant in jersey here called: The Office

Nothing big nothing smal but they have 60 beers on tap and bottle so even more reason to go.

So my dumb ass..forgetting that i usually get a pilsner of Guinness at other places cause its their largest size decides:

"ok i guess their yard glass is their version of a pilsner" LOL

God was i wrong...

the waitress comes back with this 3 foot fuckin tall glass that looks equivelent to a bong..my friend starts pissin laughin and evvvvvvvvvveryone in the restaurant is staring me drinking this cause i look like some dude holding a horn like those RICOLA cough drop commericals.

Some cool ass black people sitting next to me...get up to go to the bnathroom and on the way back they say to me lol:

"yo sup lemme hit that" lol

The worst part of everything is that i didnt expect to get fucked up....because i have work at 10:30pm tonight

eek.

Originally posted by crosspatrick

Is this the office in Summit? A yard of Guinness, it must have tasted like crap towards the end. I can barely handle a pint of some of the guinness u get over here.

yea it tasted pretty shitty twards the end but if u turned it slowly as u drink it it made the air disperse better.

Originally posted by quoth

There is this cool restaurant in jersey here called: The Office

Nothing big nothing smal but they have 60 beers on tap and bottle so even more reason to go.

So my dumb ass..forgetting that i usually get a pilsner of Guinness at other places cause its their largest size decides:

"ok i guess their yard glass is their version of a pilsner" LOL

God was i wrong...

the waitress comes back with this 3 foot fuckin tall glass that looks equivelent to a bong..my friend starts pissin laughin and evvvvvvvvvveryone in the restaurant is staring me drinking this cause i look like some dude holding a horn like those RICOLA cough drop commericals.

Some cool ass black people sitting next to me...get up to go to the bnathroom and on the way back they say to me lol:

"yo sup lemme hit that" lol

The worst part of everything is that i didnt expect to get fucked up....because i have work at 10:30pm tonight

eek.

a pilsner is a type of beer.

that is cool though, i love places with lots of beers on tap. we have a place up here that has like 40 on tap and 100 in bottles, i go there quite often. i wanna check out this place if they have 60 beers on tap!!

Originally posted by somebitch

a pilsner is a type of beer.

that is cool though, i love places with lots of beers on tap. we have a place up here that has like 40 on tap and 100 in bottles, i go there quite often. i wanna check out this place if they have 60 beers on tap!!

yes a pilsner IS type of beer ANDDDDDDDDDD it IS also a type of glass umm.,.ever see a budweiser ? what size shape glass is it served in?

:idea:

Originally posted by quoth

yes a pilsner IS type of beer ANDDDDDDDDDD it IS also a type of glass umm.,.ever see a budweiser ? what size shape glass is it served in?

:idea:

oh yeah the glass that is small at the bottom... i rarely see them serving those, i forgot they exist till u said that :laugh: usually they serve pints of whatever..