Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eva Mendes

njdionysus

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by njdionysus

Something cute about her, no she is not a supermodel or what most of you consider perfect, I like her look. Its different, cute sexy but simple too. I could come home to this.

2721.jpg

HIGHPRE2.jpg

her eyes are incredibly beautiful n those lips, mMmMm!!!

i love eyes n lips!!! :drool:

Originally posted by nayohmee

wtf are you talking about "not a supermodel"? this chick is gorgeous and better looking than half of those emaciated 12 year olds most are prone to posting (i.e. adriana primate-o, or whatever the fuck her name is)

I made that comment 'cuz I know there are a lot of people on this board who are so f'n critical of others tastes, namely my taste in Latin women. I think she is amazing and a number of looks work for her, never boring, always cute and sexy.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I made that comment 'cuz I know there are a lot of people on this board who are so f'n critical of others tastes, namely my taste in Latin women.

Yo - you got great taste ! I wasn't hatin on you for sweating latin women - I was just bitchin about the way you TALK about them and PRESENT them !

Like when you post " Hot Latina booty " " Look at this Big Ass Latina" and "Luscious fingerlickin good Latina" and etc ..

You sounded like a cattle rancher selling cows !

See - now you just post their names and their pics - and present them in a ladylike way !

Ya'll are crazy - she's nasty. Just look at those huge tits sticking straight out. And that overly plump ass that would sit perfect on my face. Her lips are just too full and she looks like she is having trouble smiling. Her hair is too shiney and that so called "beauty mark" is ridiculous .

• 3 months later...